appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
IMG 2706
IMG 2708
IMG 2712
IMG 2711
IMG 2710

gandy can obviously pull off clean shaven, but is usually seen with the facial hair that goes around chin and moustache and slightly up on the jawline. what aesthetic benefit is facial hair like this? does it enhance the look of the jawline slightly? or make hollows look more prominent since there is hair on the part next to lip that makes the hollow cheeks?

View attachment 3050487View attachment 3050488View attachment 3050490View attachment 3050491View attachment 3050492

gandy can obviously pull off clean shaven, but is usually seen with the facial hair that goes around chin and moustache and slightly up on the jawline. what aesthetic benefit is facial hair like this? does it enhance the look of the jawline slightly? or make hollows look more prominent since there is hair on the part next to lip that makes the hollow cheeks?
so a goatee basically. I think it definitely is better personally. makes u look slightly older and could help w symmetry/ harmony if ur face suits it / have a bad philtrum

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
so a goatee basically. I think it definitely is better personally. makes u look slightly older and could help w symmetry/ harmony if ur face suits it / have a bad philtrum
do you think goatee like the ones above is better then ones like this? i feel like this type looks more ethnic idk why,
IMG 2707

do you think goatee like the ones above is better then ones like this? i feel like this type looks more ethnic idk why,
View attachment 3050500
yeah ur right I've been told I look Albanian with it.

I think it j depends on how it grows out on ur face like Gandy has the hair that connects up from his chin to his moustache and more importantly his hair is much more dense and less fluffy since he's older and shaved lots over the years.

the guys above have just started growing facial hair so maybe that's it as ethnic people are more likely to have facial hair at a younger age so maybe that's why it looks more "ethnic"

id say j try grow it out and see how it looks on you and adjust it accordingly to what it looks like on you.

• +1
yeah ur right I've been told I look Albanian with it.

I think it j depends on how it grows out on ur face like Gandy has the hair that connects up from his chin to his moustache and more importantly his hair is much more dense and less fluffy since he's older and shaved lots over the years.

the guys above have just started growing facial hair so maybe that's it as ethnic people are more likely to have facial hair at a younger age so maybe that's why it looks more "ethnic"

id say j try grow it out and see how it looks on you and adjust it accordingly to what it looks like on you.
i mean i can grow full stubble, but don’t want to hide hollows and want to make chin philtrum look slightly better so i don’t want hair on cheeks really. think i should try style it to the dandy/rdj style where the moustache and chin are connected, then there’s that line of hair that extends out from the chin up the jaw

• +1
Reactions: cz3
i mean i can grow full stubble, but don’t want to hide hollows and want to make chin philtrum look slightly better so i don’t want hair on cheeks really. think i should try style it to the dandy/rdj style where the moustache and chin are connected, then there’s that line of hair that extends out from the chin up the jaw
yh good idea, maybe make sure the connection part is slightly less thick than the moustache and chin like Gandy does or ur gonna end up looking like Fortnite default lol

• JFL
yh good idea, maybe make sure the connection part is slightly less thick than the moustache and chin like Gandy does or ur gonna end up looking like Fortnite default lol
jfl at my deminstration
IMG 2706

but i shave all red areas
keep all green areas growth
and make blue areas slightly less long than green

right?

• +1
Reactions: cz3