Opinions?

D

Deleted member 12226

Iron
I am skinny but my my face is bloated am i skinny fat ? Indian 18 year old
CollageMaker 20210203 021617505

You have decent pretty boy appeal, the need to develop a fuckboi swagger attitude to capitalise on this.

PM me if your a high inhib dude who needs help to reach that attitude, I can help with it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh and oatmeal
Look at my thread on leanmaxxing the face. You're not skinnyfat but u do have obv face bloat.

I am skinny but my my face is bloated am i skinny fat ? Indian 18 year oldView attachment 961459
You look tall, and you look slightly above average in India.

Dating wise, you'll be fucked probably.
But that is because of the location/India. Because in India they have been aborting baby girl foetuses for decades. Causing a shortage of females, and an oversupply in males. For every single girl, there will probably be like double the amount of single men. brutals competition.
Nice way to fuck up the gender ratio's.
Wtf, how stupid.

Face doesnt look too bloated, just a little maybe.

looks like a twink

You look tall, and you look slightly above average in India.

Dating wise, you'll be fucked probably.
But that is because of the location/India. Because in India they have been aborting baby girl foetuses for decades. Causing a shortage of females, and an oversupply in males. For every single girl, there will probably be like double the amount of single men. brutals competition.
Nice way to fuck up the gender ratio's.
Wtf, how stupid.
Im going to canada next year ? Is it over for me there?

There is a potential mogger inside you, except one thing: you're poor. Srsly, wash, comb and wear some normal clothes and you'll be good.

5 ft9 but iam growing still
5ft9 and your face is enough. Develop your attitude, then you can do well in Canada. All the guys over there are complete pussys for the most part, so you will really stand out if you know how to be smooth with girls (again, I can teach you this easily in PM).

There is a potential mogger inside you, except one thing: you're poor. Srsly, wash, comb and wear some normal clothes and you'll be good.
Im not poor haha . I just have a pathetic camera and i dont take care of my face that much .

you're not bloated you just don't have bones

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK
You seem to have a bad mouth to nose ratio.