• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 19994, ManletBlackcel and 6 others
Any sex scenes?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 19994
Another Nolan miss.

Its over for that guy. Still better then Barbie though.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, Manana, ascendedd and 5 others
Another Nolan miss.

Its over for that guy. Still better then Barbie though.
He’s probably surrounded by yes men because he’s so successful that no can criticize him now in his industry for mistakes, something happened with George Lucas when he made the prequels.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Danish_Retard, Psychophilly and 4 others
He’s probably surrounded by yes men because he’s so successful that no can criticize him now in his industry for mistakes, something happened with George Lucas when he made the prequels.
The Prequels are better then the original though. More interesting...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Enfant terrible and Trilogy
Yeah watched it yesterday and it was a meh experience. just looked up its rating on imdb and it has a 9 so far (nolan fanboys not surprised)

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and gribsufer1
It’s supposed to be boring you zoomers

• +1
Reactions: zura
jfl at anyone that still watches films in 2023

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, ManletBlackcel, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
Watched xqc react to that vid like a true zoomer innit

Shit was pretty interesting tbh

jfl at anyone that still watches films in 2023
You mean films from 2023?
There are some really good films from the last century

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
Its a biography
No biography is bout action unless It involves a General of some kind like lawrence of arabia

Was alright, you of course get the usual Nolan fanboys who say anything he does is equal to the second coming of Christ, but it was a decent flick.

Barbie was god damn awful, shouldn’t have gone with my friends to see that shite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Skywalker and gribsufer1
Just some Mofos just sittin around in suits and ties smoking and talking about confusing ah shit ☠️ how come those bozos don’t just go home eat a burger and watch tv, tf you gotta be so smart and sophisticated all the time 💀💀💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, risque_dew, ascendedd and 7 others
should have Barbiemaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
feel good movie for leftist nigger lovers

Both are overrated either way
the og trio sure

the prequels were the opposite of overrated, but they weren't really underrated either. More like universally hated.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Looks shit = will be shit.

Just some Mofos just sittin around in suits and ties smoking and talking about confusing ah shit ☠️ how come those bozos don’t just go home eat a burger and watch tv, tf you gotta be so smart and sophisticated all the time 💀💀💀
Why didn't mofos play gta5

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Why didn't mofos play gta5
I wish Oppenheimer would be a short ugly loser eating Doritos n shit. I didn’t know he’d be Chad

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
It was a fantastic movie imo just not exciting action wise and shit. The dialogue was fantastic

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-07-23 at 3.11.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-07-23 at 3.11.33 PM.png
    124.1 KB · Views: 0
The way you describe it and the premise sounds boring
It’s not everyone’s cup of tea I’ll admit that. Still fantastically done for a biopic film

jay rajart hatwallheimer

Article 2321242 19ACCA3F000005DC 808 634x824

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
Should’ve gone to dead reckoning Buddy

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Just watch beau is afraid
brutal

Dialogue was wooden lmao
Pure cope typical 10 second attention span of a retarded zoomer.
Go browse tik tok u brain dead rotten fucks. 8.8/10 on IMDb and 94 percent on rotten tomatoes for a reason it’s a fantastic film keep coping when everyone but cynical brain dead incels thinks it’s great.

Pure cope typical 10 second attention span of a retarded zoomer.
Go browse tik tok u brain dead rotten fucks. 8.8/10 on IMDb and 94 percent on rotten tomatoes for a reason it’s a fantastic film keep coping when everyone but cynical brain dead incels thinks it’s great.

Don’t project.

U know it’s true.

10 second attention span —> I read more books than I watch tv, if you need me to elaborate on why that is more ‘impressive’ than sitting through a 3 hour film, jfl.

I have a tiktok account —> can’t say it’s effected me, I use it maybe 30 mins day

Zoomed —> can’t help the fact I’m born post 2000, but your a retard if you think being maybe 4-5 years older than me makes you wiser

I’m not cynical, I just don’t think the film was amazing unlike you window licking nolanites who’d slurp up his cum the first chance he had.

Boring last 1/3 trying to appeal to left wing audiences and for that fact throughout the entire film.

No major point/message of the film, I’m meant to be believe Oppenheimer is the most important man of all time, anyone who watched that film and thought is either lying to themselves or retarded. The film doesn’t sell the consequences of his actions at all.

It’s a decent film well shot, well paced, but your a moron if you think it was a great film, but clearly your emotionally attached to this film for whatever reason and won’t see reason.

• +1
Reactions: serbiangandy
loved that movie. definitely going to be one of my favorites. different strokes for different folks lol. not every movie needs a bunch of action and bombs going off to be interesting.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
10 second attention span —> I read more books than I watch tv, if you need me to elaborate on why that is more ‘impressive’ than sitting through a 3 hour film, jfl.

I have a tiktok account —> can’t say it’s effected me, I use it maybe 30 mins day

Zoomed —> can’t help the fact I’m born post 2000, but your a retard if you think being maybe 4-5 years older than me makes you wiser

I’m not cynical, I just don’t think the film was amazing unlike you window licking nolanites who’d slurp up his cum the first chance he had.

Boring last 1/3 trying to appeal to left wing audiences and for that fact throughout the entire film.

No major point/message of the film, I’m meant to be believe Oppenheimer is the most important man of all time, anyone who watched that film and thought is either lying to themselves or retarded. The film doesn’t sell the consequences of his actions at all.

It’s a decent film well shot, well paced, but your a moron if you think it was a great film, but clearly your emotionally attached to this film for whatever reason and won’t see reason.
It was a great film. It’s not just me that thinks that. The people decide and it’s been crushing it box office and ratings. Not that that’s the end all be all for what makes a great movie. Obviously u can like what u like but it’s a great film. To say there was no major point is stupid, u clearly missed the big picture and didn’t pay attention to the ending. To say it appealed to left wing people is also wild when it’s giving perspective of Oppenheimer and his ideology. Again the film was an accurate depiction of Oppenheimer and his life and what went into the bomb and the consequences he faced after. When it’s all said and done this film will be considered a top 5 Nolan film easily. He crushed it and couldn’t have depicted Oppenheimer any more accurately, which is what the film was about in the first place.

Attachments

• 122FF703-527F-44FC-AE22-AC55C79DBE07.png
    122FF703-527F-44FC-AE22-AC55C79DBE07.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
It was a great film. It’s not just me that thinks that. The people decide and it’s been crushing it box office and ratings. Not that that’s the end all be all for what makes a great movie. Obviously u can like what u like but it’s a great film. To say there was no major point is stupid, u clearly missed the big picture and didn’t pay attention to the ending. To say it appealed to left wing people is also wild when it’s giving perspective of Oppenheimer and his ideology. Again the film was an accurate depiction of Oppenheimer and his life and what went into the bomb and the consequences he faced after. When it’s all said and done this film will be considered a top 5 Nolan film easily. He crushed it and couldn’t have depicted Oppenheimer any more accurately, which is what the film was about in the first place.

Nolan makes very solid 7.5-8/10 films but he will never reach the levels of great.

I missed the point, enlighten me, what was the point ?

Nothing sounds interesting about this movie, and with Nolan on a downward spiral, I can't see it being even top 5 of his films.

Zoomers think Nolan is so great jfl, Kubrick and Hitchcock shit on him so hard.

2001 is better than the whole of Nolan's career.

I watched 12 angry men and it has the top story telling a lot better than oppenheimer

Was alright, you of course get the usual Nolan fanboys who say anything he does is equal to the second coming of Christ, but it was a decent flick.

Barbie was god damn awful, shouldn’t have gone with my friends to see that shite
Mf went with his friends you probably sucked eachothers cocks in the parking lot too innit 💀🍆💦

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Willmogulater