Opposite Geomaxxing?

blameeverything

blameeverything

Iron
Many say we should move to less attractive countries to be perceived as more attractive and stand out more? But I live in Norway, a pretty chad country tbh. Nearly all the guys that go to my school are mnimum Mid-High HTN and some are Chadlite and it isn't pretty rare. But I'm thinking to my self that if I wasn't born here, I would be worse looking than I am as if the standard of looks are high other people also have to catch up and it makes themselves improve their looks. So wouldn't everyone turn out better looking if they moved to better looking countries as well?

What do y'all think?

• +1
Reactions: yyy
Over generations the better diets will lead to better growth, "good looking" countries tend to be those with good life styles and diet. ofc genetics play a role in how you will grow and the harmony of those features. this is one of the reasons poor curries, chipmunks, dunecoons, spincs and niggers geomaxx to the 1st world is cuz diet is better for the lower classes.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, blameeverything and Soychadcell
Over generations the better diets will lead to better growth, "good looking" countries tend to be those with good life styles and diet. ofc genetics play a role in how you will grow and the harmony of those features. this is one of the reasons poor curries, chipmunks, dunecoons, spincs and niggers geomaxx to the 1st world is cuz diet is better for the lower classes.
Ye, therefore instead of looksmaxxers suggesting people to geomaxx to third world/ugly countries, they should instead geomaxx to better looking countries so it has an effect on them as well.

Ye, therefore instead of looksmaxxers suggesting people to geomaxx to third world/ugly countries, they should instead geomaxx to better looking countries so it has an effect on them as well.
Geomaxxing is for people who don’t get pussy or for people that want to get higher quality pussy . No one is geomaxxing to Thailand so they can have elite kids it’s to fuck bitches

Geomaxxing is for people who don’t get pussy or for people that want to get higher quality pussy . No one is geomaxxing to Thailand so they can have elite kids it’s to fuck bitches
Yes yes and also some people do it for attention or to feel confident yk?

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
not really, normally if you geo-maxx your normally quite rich relative to the area and would be able to afford meat and other high quality foods

Many say we should move to less attractive countries to be perceived as more attractive and stand out more? But I live in Norway, a pretty chad country tbh. Nearly all the guys that go to my school are mnimum Mid-High HTN and some are Chadlite and it isn't pretty rare. But I'm thinking to my self that if I wasn't born here, I would be worse looking than I am as if the standard of looks are high other people also have to catch up and it makes themselves improve their looks. So wouldn't everyone turn out better looking if they moved to better looking countries as well?

What do y'all think?
Geomaxxing. Water. Dude thought he was onto something :feelshaha:

Better have checked it out before and succeeded or you're fucked also many places like tourists but not immigrants. Be prepared to assimilate.