O'Pry's Ex GF

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
690511 500w

She's hot as fuck. All of you saying he cant get a hot girlfriend can shut the fuck up

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hector, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2969 and 1 other person
Noone denied that he can't get a hot gf

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, AnimeCel, Dicklet.4.3 and 1 other person
People here cope too much about eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
People here cope too much about eyes.
good eyes on a male is everything ngl, large eyes on a female is desirable while small eyes on a male is desirable. It isn't cope.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
So this is awaiting for me when I hit gigachad status, I'll accept it

good eyes on a male is everything ngl, large eyes on a female is desirable while small eyes on a male is desirable. It isn't cope.

Im saiyng about Hunter eyes, people here still coping thinking that looks like a gay alien and Sean O'Pry is not a mogging machine or Jordan Barrett have no appeal because looks like a freaky but

3Ln8Ud0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Imagine being 8psl

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
Im saiyng about Hunter eyes, people here still coping thinking that looks like a gay alien and Sean O'Pry is not a mogging machine or Jordan Barrett have no appeal because looks like a freaky but

View attachment 126075
oh right gotcha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Never gonna have /10

Looks average.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic

View attachment 126075
Jordan Barret does look freaky

View attachment 126075
Brutal

View attachment 126075
imo hunter eyes is not that important that it seems. having no UEE and a good shape, pct, thick eyebrows and large, good eye lashes, etc which makes a good eye area most of the time is better than having hunter eyes IRL since it can look like scary.
and anyway people who have hunter eyes are very few. even having no UEE is extremely rare IRL
and @MammothActuary i don't see anything outstanding in this woman, especially for a FM, given that oprys should be in the top 3 best looking man in the world, he should at least have a gf of lima tier.

this way less known FM mogs her to death :

Last edited:
imo hunter eyes is not that important that it seems. having no UEE and a good shape, pct, thick eyebrows and large, good eye lashes, etc which makes a good eye area most of the time is better than having hunter eyes IRL since it can look like scary.
and anyway people who have hunter eyes are very few. even having no UEE is extremely rare IRL
and @MammothActuary i don't see anything outstanding in this woman, especially for a FM, given that oprys should be in the top 3 best looking man in the world, he should at least have a gf of lima tier.

this way less known FM mogs her to death :
View attachment 126749
a girl over 6psl is enough imo, after 6psl they all look the same anyways, the only variable is their bodies and pussy.

• +1
a girl over 6psl is enough imo, after 6psl they all look the same anyways, the only variable is their bodies and pussy.
over 6 or at 6 i agree but the girl in op is not 6 NGL

over 6 or at 6 i agree but the girl in op is not 6 NGL
again, shes a gl girl with im guessing a nice body, thats all that matters, all women look the same imo anyway, men just prefer certain phenos or niches. If a girl isn't gl facially she can just simply eat more food and all the fat will be stored in the correct places due to estrogen. Whereas men are competing against people like this:
61ce4f95125894a791748251879e5af5

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 3043

View attachment 126075
yea ive never heard a girl complimenting someone over hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 2227
again, shes a gl girl with im guessing a nice body, thats all that matters, all women look the same imo anyway, men just prefer certain phenos or niches. If a girl isn't gl facially she can just simply eat more food and all the fat will be stored in the correct places due to estrogen. Whereas men are competing against people like this:
View attachment 126763
just locationmaxx theory bro. i'm happy to not have full white pheno to not have to compete with these aliens
Dude you're trippin she's easily 6
i don't see anything outstanding for a gl guy like Opry.

View attachment 126763
Guy on the right is squint + brow frauding

View attachment 126075
i lost iq reading that wtf

i lost iq reading that wtf

What? fucking cope man, you will never said something like that if you are me, everyday is fucking brutal blackpill, i still in the school and i see everyday how woman react to this type of eyes, is brutal.

What? fucking cope man, you will never said something like that if you are me, everyday is fucking brutal blackpill, i still in the school and i see everyday how woman react to this type of eyes, is brutal.
not because you're stupid bro, because of the girl in the ig pic.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
i have legit saw this whole month and before only one guy with hunter eyes + no UEE. it's very rare.

Seriously? in my school have like 6 guys or even more with true hunter eyes, im not joking, maybe be the location that i live (Brazil).
with 0 UEE, not even a little bit ?

with 0 UEE, not even a little bit ?

With zero UEE u means like O'Pry? I think maybe two have a little bit but yes, the other don't have UEE, most of them looks like a real morph, all good even height, good genetics is a really a package...

• +1
With zero UEE u means like O'Pry? I think maybe two have a little bit but yes, the other don't have UEE, most of them looks like a real morph, all good even height, good genetics is a really a package...
yes like opry. i have legit saw nobody with 0 UEE like oprys, some low sey brow ridges, but no one like that. Yeah, but i don't know for you good height start from when

yes like opry. i have legit saw nobody with 0 UEE like oprys, some low sey brow ridges, but no one like that. Yeah, but i don't know for you good height start from when

It's strange, where you live? all the guys that i said have good ipd, thick and wide eyebrows, no or extremely little uee (one looks kinda like asian) pct, big eyelashes, and rectangle wide shape of eyes (like O'Pry), i will really say, is a little uncomfortable to look at their eyes in real life (Hunter eyes in real life is much more little than in the photos, is extremely halo psychopath looking, really like a hunter), but girls surround them most of times and almost everyday so...

• Woah
Looks ugly

• +1
Paris.
I have everything that you said but i don't have rectangle wide shape of eyes or don't know what it does refer too.
fuck i wish i've had less UEE.
yes i agree the only few guys that i've saw with hunter eyes were astonishing.

Hmm, ins't France a chad producer? kk
The rectangle wide eye shape is like O'Pry or Barrett, Francisco Lachowski have hunter eyes but is not Rectangle, looks like a triangle in some photos, maybe he squint too much lmao, UEE ins't really a problem, only if it's too much.

• +1
Hmm, ins't France a chad producer? kk
The rectangle wide eye shape is like O'Pry or Barrett, Francisco Lachowski have hunter eyes but is not Rectangle, looks like a triangle in some photos, maybe he squint too much lmao, UEE ins't really a problem, only if it's too much.
i agree. but i though that vertically narrow eyes were better no ?
lol i though too that it was chad central

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
i agree. but i though that vertically narrow eyes were better no ?
lol i though too that it was chad central

I dont really know, seeing some photos the rectangle shape looks a little more masculine, but the shape will not be a problem if they are not roundish and not have much scleral show.

• +1
yea ive never heard a girl complimenting someone over hunter eyes
thats because they dont call them hunter eyes jfl. if you look at sean o prys most viewed featured vid the girls are drooling over how he looks like he is a "sexy wolf"