optimal/best weight loss diet under my circumstances?

P

planet

Iron
recently i’ve been trying to lose weight because i’m 15 standing at 5’10 1/2 and 161lbs. i’m not trying to become skinny fat and i’d like to not lose an extreme amount of muscle in the process (i know im gonna lose some but whatever). I already have the base down, to cut carbs because i’m not very active. anything else i should add to my diet/remove? i dont really eat breakfast and my parents are trying to feed me slop most of the time, what do i change?

i don’t have access to a gym nearby and can’t drive.

i’d prefer to not send physique picture

• +1
Reactions: iblamegonialangle
500 calorie deficit and make sure protein intake is high. All you need to care about really. Also dont cut out fats too much, important for your hormones. Don't be too worried about muscle loss since lost muscle is super easy to get back

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
recently i’ve been trying to lose weight because i’m 15 standing at 5’10 1/2 and 161lbs. i’m not trying to become skinny fat and i’d like to not lose an extreme amount of muscle in the process (i know im gonna lose some but whatever). I already have the base down, to cut carbs because i’m not very active. anything else i should add to my diet/remove? i dont really eat breakfast and my parents are trying to feed me slop most of the time, what do i change?

Try walking with a heavy backpack on. Stimulated both upper and lower body muscles white burning a large amount of cals at the same time

• +1
Reactions: planet

You will become skinny fat if you cant atleast maintain muscle you will need to buy some equipment because push ups will not get you very far unless you have elite genetics