Optimal “idle” face?

marshadow

marshadow

Iron
Iv been noticing lately that I always walk around with an angry face on. Im a really happy person and love talking to people (IM NOT A FAGGOT) and feel this makes me appear closed off and like I dont wanna talk to people. But walking around smiling would look gay and retarded. Whats the move guys? I just want a girlfriend…

• +1
Reactions: cnejjew and sb23
this

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
foids won't approach you most of the time unless you're an actual chad. You gotta approach first and if you look good you'll succeed

• +1
Reactions: dark.max and sb23
Iv been noticing lately that I always walk around with an angry face on. Im a really happy person and love talking to people (IM NOT A FAGGOT) and feel this makes me appear closed off and like I dont wanna talk to people. But walking around smiling would look gay and retarded. Whats the move guys? I just want a girlfriend…
I have the same thing lol. 1 time I was sitting in the library, minding my own business, and some girl asks me why I look so annoyed, not in a mean way, more so to make sure I’m ok. Kinda brutal tho.

foids won't approach you most of the time unless you're an actual chad. You gotta approach first and if you look good you'll succeed
I dont expect to get approached. I just dont wanna look like someone whos mad at the world.

I have the same thing lol. 1 time I was sitting in the library, minding my own business, and some girl asks me why I look so annoyed, not in a mean way, more so to make sure I’m ok. Kinda brutal tho.
Its so over…

• +1
Reactions: sb23
I dont expect to get approached. I just dont wanna look like someone whos mad at the world.
just don't look like that just make your face more relaxed. also why aren't you mad at this world

I’m scared of foids

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
just don't look like that just make your face more relaxed. also why aren't you mad at this world
I like feeling in control while walking around, looking all touchy feely makes me feel vulnerable and I dont like it.
Also I may be an ugly short bitch but im glad to be alive, so many fun things to do.

I like feeling in control while walking around, looking all touchy feely makes me feel vulnerable and I dont like it.
Also I may be an ugly short bitch but im glad to be alive, so many fun things to do.
pm me your face bhai

I hate them and im scared of them at the same time :lul:
I still have PTSD when a sub5 foid called me scary and ugly,these bitches expect too much especially when their sub5 or LTB

• So Sad
Reactions: imthesupremecel
I'm assuming that your "angry" face is coming from a habit of furrowing your eyebrows and flaring your nostrils too much. Try to relax the muscles in your face a little bit. I used to have a problem with always widening my eyes when meeting people and now I attempt to relax my eyes to avoid doing that. Still a bad habit of mine but I don't assume it's noticeable since people don't notice it.

I'm assuming that your "angry" face is coming from a habit of furrowing your eyebrows and flaring your nostrils too much. Try to relax the muscles in your face a little bit. I used to have a problem with always widening my eyes when meeting people and now I attempt to relax my eyes to avoid doing that. Still a bad habit of mine but I don't assume it's noticeable since people don't notice it.
Only furrowed eyebrows, no flared nostrils. Thanks for the advice man ill keep it in mind.

• +1
Reactions: cnejjew
just raise your eyebrows lil bro, why did you make an entire post about this