optimal training / how to boost begginer gains?

oooooooooo8484848

oooooooooo8484848

Bronze
im gonna start working out soon and i was wondering what the most optimal form of training i could choose, and how i could possibly boost my gains. i could obviously do roids and call it a day but i wanna go natural and if i notice my genes are too shit ill just blast. any sort of diet i should follow? any tips? thank you

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Take test

PPL

Eat like a king

??? Maybe

• +1
Reactions: FreakShowCel
Take test

PPL

Eat like a king

??? Maybe
scared of overeating as im pretty lean rn and id hate to get chubby.. i have to look into PPL schedules as ive never step foot inside a gym before. thank you

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
scared of overeating as im pretty lean rn and id hate to get chubby.. i have to look into PPL schedules as ive never step foot inside a gym before. thank you
Eat what you usually eat then, animal based diet preferably

But you can build muscle on a vegetarian diet too jfl

Just train consistently and with good enough of a method

• +1
Reactions: oooooooooo8484848
Don't forget taking no brained stuff like creatine too

Do a full body split as a beginner trust me, you don’t need much to grow as a beginner so you can do less volume more frequently and make crazy gains

• +1
Reactions: sushii
Do a full body split as a beginner trust me, you don’t need much to grow as a beginner so you can do less volume more frequently and make crazy gains
full body split as in full body daily? or separate muscle groups per day?

• +1
Reactions: ey88
It's simple asf

PPL (Keep intensity moderate-high so the muscle can actually repair, if you're going to destroy yourself eat a shit ton of protein so you can repair the torn muscle fibers)
Eat (high protein content foods, minimum of 45 grams per meal, 2-3 meals a day)
Repeat

It's not fun, but after about 10 months if you're noticing steady gains and your form is proper you can move onto performance enhancers.

I’m pretty sure he covers that in the video
perfect, thank you. i was thinking 5x weekly would be good but that'd probably mean raping my body for equal gains. also, another question, sorry if im overwhelming, but at what point do begginer gains stop coming, & when should i switch into a routine separated into muscle groups?

• +1
ok, will watch. if you could provide a list for the exercises i should daily w sets & reps as a noobie id love that, ty
I would do every set in the 5-12 range, I know he says in the video for higher reps for legs on some days and stuff, but I would just do an exercise in that range until you hit 12 reps then increase weight

It's simple asf

PPL (Keep intensity moderate-high so the muscle can actually repair, if you're going to destroy yourself eat a shit ton of protein so you can repair the torn muscle fibers)
Repeat

It's not fun, but after about 10 months if you're noticing steady gains and your form is proper you can move onto performance enhancers.
should take .5g of protein per pound right?

• +1
perfect, thank you. i was thinking 5x weekly would be good but that'd probably mean raping my body for equal gains. also, another question, sorry if im overwhelming, but at what point do begginer gains stop coming, & when should i switch into a routine separated into muscle groups?
Once you feel like your lifts aren’t progressing as much or at all

It's simple asf

Repeat

No beginner really needs to do PPL tbh

sounds kinda scary considering my metabolism self destroyed after going on a super aggressive calorie deficit
should i track my daily protein intake?

• +1
sounds kinda scary considering my metabolism self destroyed after going on a super aggressive calorie deficit
should i track my daily protein intake?
You don’t have to, just try to have protein with every meal and you should be fine. It can definitely help tho

You don’t have to, just try to have protein with every meal and you should be fine. It can definitely help tho
thank you a lot. i know you said supplements dont do much, but i feel that as a begginer with a shitty stick body (im literally malnourished) i could use some supplements. if so, any i should look into other than protein / creatine?

• +1
thank you a lot. i know you said supplements dont do much, but i feel that as a begginer with a shitty stick body (im literally malnourished) i could use some supplements. if so, any i should look into other than protein / creatine?
Protein powder and creatine would be good, pre workout is most important imo tho, make your workouts so much better

Protein powder and creatine would be good, pre workout is most important imo tho, make your workouts so much better
arent some normal meals considered pre? eggs, steak blabla all those things

No beginner really needs to do PPL tbh
I guess you could argue that.

Full body split would be the preferred for a beginner but then again early on you should be aiming for a compact routine that can work each muscle group for at least 18 sets, meaning 9 sets per muscle each day, consisting of 3 different exercises, and obviously those ratios may vary.

Even if you start with a PPL, it should only take about 2 weeks for your body to adapt to the conditions you're putting it through assuming you're eating and sleeping enough.

• +1
Should, but it doesn't hurt to go a little overboard- it's not like you're going to build a tolerance to it.
yeah, just worried it might fuck me up in some sort. i probably sound stupid but id rather be safe than sorry; i destroyed my metabolism in order to get rid of all my bf% and idk how to improve it or if my body will absorb the protein properly.

I guess you could argue that.

Full body split would be the preferred for a beginner but then again early on you should be aiming for a compact routine that can work each muscle group for at least 18 sets, meaning 9 sets per muscle each day, consisting of 3 different exercises, and obviously those ratios may vary.

Even if you start with a PPL, it should only take about 2 weeks for your body to adapt to the conditions you're putting it through assuming you're eating and sleeping enough.
PPL is fine I agree, it’s what I started with

PPL is fine I agree, it’s what I started with
Same here
The experience you receive from it can really benefit you in the long run, so I'll forever recommend it no matter your level of knowledge.

• +1
yeah, just worried it might fuck me up in some sort. i probably sound stupid but id rather be safe than sorry; i destroyed my metabolism in order to get rid of all my bf% and idk how to improve it or if my body will absorb the protein properly.
Yea metabolism issues are something have directly affected me but it comes with the territory when you're going sub 15% bodyfat. It's just not possible to manage it all without taking some sort of risk. Having too much protein won't have any negative effects though generally, it's quite helpful.

Faggot if you wanna get big you need to eat a lot of protein. Just make sure your hitting 0.7x BW every day. Renaissance Periodization is a good YT channel.

Faggot if you wanna get big you need to eat a lot of protein. Just make sure your hitting 0.7x BW every day. Renaissance Periodization is a good YT channel.
im a sperg so correct me if im wrong. by .7 bw you mean consume .7 times my body weight in protein?