Options for bad masseter asymmetry?

Deleted member 4614

Deleted member 4614

Bronze
One of my masseters is much more developed than the other. This side of the face actually has a visible and relatively good ramus from the side and 3/4 profile. However, the side with the weak masseter has 404 ramus in the side profile. From the front, it is noticeably narrower and less ‘tall’

Is it possible to train 1 masseter in isolation? If not, can I just get filler to balance it?

• +1
Reactions: Sabaen and ROTTING
One of my masseters is much more developed than the other. This side of the face actually has a visible and relatively good ramus from the side and 3/4 profile. However, the side with the weak masseter has 404 ramus in the side profile. From the front, it is noticeably narrower and less ‘tall’

Is it possible to train 1 masseter in isolation? If not, can I just get filler to balance it?
chew that side, filler or botox the other one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18159, AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
How do you ‘chew a side’. When I chew both masseters get worked. If you know some way to do this please enlighten me because it would be very helpful.
put it on the side you wanna work and eat all your food on that side too

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4614

Spoke to my chiropractor about this.
Firstly yes its true chew on the other side , although both muscles get worked you favoured the other side which is why that muscle began to develop more. Chewing on the other side will help balance them out.
Next try going to a chiropractor , the tension relief will help and asymmetry will get better , however this will be temporary if you don't fix the chewing habit.
It could also be sleeping on one side but I highly doubt this would cause asymmetry that's obvious usually its mild.

chewing over time should fix it yeah.

Try to stretch out the larger one. Look up masseter stretches on youtube.