2026 i'm coming
Title tbh
Mogger brows and lashes for cheap
What could go wrong realistically?
Tablets btw

@appealmaxed

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Where are u getting minox pills for cheap delivery alone pushes them to $100 for me

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Title tbh
Tablets btw

@appealmaxed
yes very cheap indeed.
no negatives and if you take proper dose you won’t get any sides. the number of times i’ve explained proper dosing and people still fo it wrong is crazy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, brucewayne78 and silencio
i explicitly told user (who used topical orally) 1 drop morning, 1 drop night which is 5mg total
he proceeded to take 2 drops in morning and 2 drops at night (10mg)
jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, brucewayne78, UrGirlsMcm and 1 other person
as for why u shouldn’t, more body hair is the only reason i can think of. u can trim and face matters infinitely more anyways so worth it

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and silencio
Where are u getting minox pills for cheap delivery alone pushes them to $100 for me
healthyareastore or alldaychemist
idk if they cheap tho

yes very cheap indeed.
no negatives and if you take proper dose you won’t get any sides. the number of times i’ve explained proper dosing and people still fo it wrong is crazy
Yeah I remember your thread but this isn't that expensive either and maybe a bit more researched.

Yeah I remember your thread but this isn't that expensive either and maybe a bit more researched.
may cheaper, 1 bottle will last literally years since u only use 2 DROPS a day

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and halloweed
but you're meant to use it in a month
what no?
if you take topical orally, you take 1 drop in the morning and one drop in the evening

since the bottle is 60ml u can imagine how long it will last if your only using 2 drops a day
i calculated it, it came to literal years jfl i forgot the number

• +1
i explicitly told user (who used topical orally) 1 drop morning, 1 drop night which is 5mg total
he proceeded to take 2 drops in morning and 2 drops at night (10mg)
jfl
drop?

What about pills

Title tbh
Tablets btw

@appealmaxed
brutal mog. start at 2.5 mg once a day then after a week 2.5 twice a day and then after another week 5mg twice a day

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and silencio
drop?

What about pills
yes you can get pills.
i take the topical solution liquid orally jfl since it contains the same ingredients as the pills, i explained this on a thread. both work just the same

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
brutal mog. start at 2.5 mg once a day then after a week 2.5 twice a day and then after another week 5mg twice a day
These tablets are cuttable right?

What is source
i used rogaine liquid topical minox
can easily find on amazon or anywhere tbh
if you do it JUST MAKE SURE YOU CORRECTLY DOSE PLEASE
there is the thread out there somewhere
it may also be on eyelash and eyebrow results thread

• +1
drop?

What about pills
What is source
my results for brow and lash
although brows no longer look like that, that’s when i let them just grow without maintaining my original shape

• +1
Thanks. Good results?
Ngl i just started 3 weeks ago so nothing yet really but i feel like i do i see a little difference could be cope tho i’ll give u a update in like a month

• +1
@silencio are u low on money or why is it a hard decision??😭

• +1
What u drank topical? Is that not dangerous af

• +1
no, i made sure my topical solution contains only minoxidil, water and alcohol which can all be orally consumed safely. pills and topical both have the same active ingredient minoxidil, so they’re the same

• +1
no, i made sure my topical solution contains only minoxidil, water and alcohol which can all be orally consumed safely. pills and topical both have the same active ingredient minoxidil, so they’re the same
It's not that dangerous and it works for most people. While the ingredients are safe to ingest in topical minox, but maybe they have some stablizers or something in oral minox tablets, that is needed for optimal absorption and use. Or the tablet somehow changes the absorption, sadly there is limited information on this on the internet.
However, for most people it worked, but it still have some risks. It's a lie that they're the same shit 1to1.

u didn’t experience any sides? What abt collagen loss?

It's not that dangerous and it works for most people. While the ingredients are safe to ingest in topical minox, but maybe they have some stablizers or something in oral minox tablets, that is needed for optimal absorption and use. Or the tablet somehow changes the absorption, sadly there is limited information on this on the internet.
However, for most people it worked, but it still have some risks. It's a lie that they're the same shit 1to1.
We needa find the stabilizer in oral minox

• +1
my results for brow and lash
although brows no longer look like that, that’s when i let them just grow without maintaining my original shape
Mirin these results so fuckin hard, did u experience ur peach fuzz growing more? That’s the only thing I’m concerned abt

• Love it
yes you can get pills.
i take the topical solution liquid orally jfl since it contains the same ingredients as the pills, i explained this on a thread. both work just the same
Can u send me the link of the product u bought

• +1
Can u send me the link of the product u bought

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
Mirin these results so fuckin hard, did u experience ur peach fuzz growing more? That’s the only thing I’m concerned abt
yes you will grow beard quicker.
i got foil shaver so not a problem for me since its as good as proper shave w 0 irritation very quickly

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and Vanilla
Isnt 10mg a day really high?

Isnt 10mg a day really high?
idk ngl i seen niggas on reddit recommend it i’m doing 2.5 mg twice a day rn and supposed to up to 5mg twice a day in a week but kinda scared cause i haven’t gotten any big sides yet so idk if i should test my luck i’m seeing a little growth too i swear