ORAL MINOX B/A GTFIH

coxel

coxel

Iron
NOT ME BTW.
There aren't many before and afters of oral minox but here's a good one at 5mg oral minox daily. The change in lashes is crazy. The guy also used dut for his hair 0.5mg daily.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RapeAllFemales, ryuken and halloweed
Damn yea good result

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Oral Minox mogs, I've been taking it for a year (August 2023), and it's done wonders for my eyelashes and eyebrows.

Also, for those worried about cardiac side effects, I've had an echocardiogram (echo) and an electrocardiogram (ECG/EKG) done before taking oral minoxidil (last year May), and very recently, after a year or so of taking it (August 2024). Absolutely nothing wrong, or suspicious.

My condition's better, actually, since last year I had higher blood pressure (hypertension), and now it's in the normal range, so my medication dose was lowered.

For those already suffering from somewhat low blood pressure it's not ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, lucifer6969, mfk and 4 others
Too bad its so hard to find. Only topical is widely available.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969, buflek and RapeAllFemales
Oral Minox mogs, I've been taking it for a year (August 2023), and it's done wonders for my eyelashes and eyebrows.

Also, for those worried about cardiac side effects, I've had an echocardiogram (echo) and an electrocardiogram (ECG/EKG) done before taking oral minoxidil (last year May), and very recently, after a year or so of taking it (August 2024). Absolutely nothing wrong, or suspicious.

My condition's better, actually, since last year I had higher blood pressure (hypertension), and now it's in the normal range, so my medication dose was lowered.

For those already suffering from somewhat low blood pressure it's not ideal.
How long did it take for you to notice results in eyelashes and eyebrows?

For anyone who does not wanna take oral minoxidil (i don't, am on topical) you could still apply it to your eyelashes with a q-tip. *

Be aware though, that its effects on eye health haven't been studied so proceed with caution.*

Generally, minoxidil will work anywhere, where there's hair follicles. It cannot create new hair follicles though.*

*None of this is medical advice or recommended by healthcare providers.

i hate shit like this, always different lighting, less bloated, angle etc.

i hate shit like this, always different lighting, less bloated, angle etc.
you might actually be retarded nigga, this post is only about his lashes which are clearly longer

• +1
For anyone who does not wanna take oral minoxidil (i don't, am on topical) you could still apply it to your eyelashes with a q-tip. *

Be aware though, that its effects on eye health haven't been studied so proceed with caution.*

Generally, minoxidil will work anywhere, where there's hair follicles. It cannot create new hair follicles though.*

*None of this is medical advice or recommended by healthcare providers.

Forget this comment of mine, i just did some research and minoxidil can cause serious damage to the retina and the eye in general. Don't put it near your eyeballs, guys.

I have been drinking 3 drops of minox for 2 months and I am getting good results even my temples are regrowing lifefuel after 6 months I will open a thread and post the results

• +1
I have been drinking 3 drops of minox for 2 months and I am getting good results even my temples are regrowing lifefuel after 6 months I will open a thread and post the results
3 drops a day I assume. How many mg would that be if you convert it to tablets?

drop down to 2 drops. 1 morning 1 night, that’s 5mg. no more is needed than that:

• +1
Reactions: RapeAllFemales and halloweed
drop down to 2 drops. 1 morning 1 night, that’s 5mg. no more is needed than that:
That dosage is for eyelashes only or does it applies for baldness as well.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
That dosage is for eyelashes only or does it applies for baldness as well.
everything. eyelashes. eyebrows. scalp. even your ass cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2
I'll start right now.
mirin.
be aware, u don’t stop. i’d your going it for scalp gains u gotta keep going forever if you want to keep hair, and incorp fin later down

• +1
mirin.
be aware, u don’t stop. i’d your going it for scalp gains u gotta keep going forever if you want to keep hair, and incorp fin later down
I"m already on duta every other day.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
  • +1
1 drop feels like so little. I couldnt help myself and took two.
don’t take any more today.
2 only
that’s what everyone does for some reasons they think they ain’t talking enough. little goes a long way. 2 drops a day bro.

don’t take any more today.
2 only
that’s what everyone does for some reasons they think they ain’t talking enough. little goes a long way. 2 drops a day bro.
I believe you and will follow your advice.

Just curious, what harm could it cause to take a higher dose, lets say 10 drops daily.

Just curious, what harm could it cause to take a higher dose, lets say 10 drops daily.
thats 25mg bruh
that used for hypertension or some shit. odnt do that, just take normal dose, your not gonna get better results from 100 drops in compariosn to 2, if anything quicker, but not woeth it at all

• +1
I just wanted to speed up the processes I drink approximately 14.75 mg of oral minox daily (3 drops in the morning and 3 drops at night) once i get thick eyebrows and eyelashes and my hairline has gone from norwood 2 to 1.5 i will lower the dose to 10mg and then 5 mg to maintain the results

So far I haven't had any side effects heart palpitations are a nocebo effect minox has never given me them, maybe I have a little extra dark circles under my eyes

I just wanted to speed up the processes I drink approximately 14.75 mg of oral minox daily (3 drops in the morning and 3 drops at night) once i get thick eyebrows and eyelashes and my hairline has gone from norwood 2 to 1.5 i will lower the dose to 10mg and then 5 mg to maintain the results
u would have had those results at 5mg. careful with altering dose, it can lead to shedding, i periodically did what u did, not worth it. shoud have just done 5mg bro

• +1
Reactions: RapeAllFemales

So far I haven't had any side effects heart palpitations are a nocebo effect minox has never given me them, maybe I have a little extra dark circles under my eyes
u would have had those results at 5mg. careful with altering dose, it can lead to shedding, i periodically did what u did, not worth it. shoud have just done 5mg bro
id recommend dropping to 5mg, if u shed, just continue at 5mg, you'll gain what u lost

• +1
Reactions: RapeAllFemales

Users who are viewing this thread

Back