Oral minox - Holy grail pill for eyebrows, eyelashes, and hair health?

M

mikesobikey

Iron
Need people who’ve taken oral minox to share there experience with it, seems like 1.25 really cant do much or any harm really to health only for low inhib people seen a bunch of high inhibs saying its risky but thats really only for anything over 5mg so be for real

I’m on 8mg for the last 4-5 months. :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: mikesobikey
I’m on 8mg for the last 4-5 months. :forcedsmile:
wow low inhib asf nice what kinda changes have you noticed? tbh this pill seems like its the accutane version of hair like… THE HOLY GRAIL - lmfao

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
wow low inhib asf nice what kinda changes have you noticed? tbh this pill seems like its the accutane version of hair like… THE HOLY GRAIL - lmfao
Getting back to Norwood 1 from Norwood 1.5, everyone comments on my angelic eyelashes, body hair thickened.

• +1
Reactions: mikesobikey
Getting back to Norwood 1 from Norwood 1.5, everyone comments on my angelic eyelashes, body hair thickened.
Nice asf those are the results i wanted to hear i am really trying to aim for eyelashes as its a huge halo but would be nice for the thicker hair wouldnt hurt at all lmfao, any heart problems you noticed? 8mg is a little high i was gonna go 2.5

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I didn’t noticed any heart issues, but I had little bit of swelling in my face for the first couple of weeks, after that it just adapted it.

I didn’t noticed any heart issues, but I had little bit of swelling in my face for the first couple of weeks, after that it just adapted it.
did you order oral minox or get prescription, if you ordered please send link