Oral minoxidil

TitusA

TitusA

Gold
What have people experienced with oral minox? (say if you took pill form or swallowed the topical solution)

Any results in terms of hair growth on the head?
Any excessive new body hair?
Any water retention in the face?

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Pill, nothing on the head, rest of body yes but not excessive, idk about water retention

What have people experienced with oral minox? (say if you took pill form or swallowed the topical solution)

also oral gives you always better results then topical
use oral

I have been drinking the topical solution for 3 months and i am starting to see my eyelashes grow

The sides i have experienced are excessive hair growth on my hands and also on my face, i have to shave much more often now

• Woah
Reactions: cromagnon and ronald_2
I have been drinking the topical solution for 3 months and i am starting to see my eyelashes grow

The sides i have experienced are excessive hair growth on my hands and also on my face, i have to shave much more often now
braindead

How much do you drink per day.

• +1
Reactions: mlbmogger252
also oral gives you always better results then topical
use oral
Yh ik ive read cases of ppl getting no results from it though. Thats why i wanna listen to users anexcotes.

Attachments

• IMG_20240904_000905831_MP.jpg
    IMG_20240904_000905831_MP.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
I've been on 5mg oral minoxodil for 4 months now.

I've gotten extremely hairy. My hand and arm hairs connected, my eyebrow and front peak of hair connected. Nose hairs grew visible.

On the positive, eyelash, eyebrow and recession all improved. Chest hair got to a respectable level. But the massive increase in all other bodyhair might now be worth it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: TitusA

Ye, more hair growth, everywhere pretty much. My legs, arms, groin, belly, chest, etc. I'm not a hyper-responder so despite me growing a lot more hair, I'd probably be average hairiness rn..
Water retention? I wouldn't say more than usual, but my bp is a lot lower than before. I wouldn't take oral minoxidil without a bp reader, to make sure you don't give yourself low bp (and also to measure heart rate)

• +1
Ye, more hair growth, everywhere pretty much. My legs, arms, groin, belly, chest, etc. I'm not a hyper-responder so despite me growing a lot more hair, I'd probably be average hairiness rn..
Water retention? I wouldn't say more than usual, but my bp is a lot lower than before. I wouldn't take oral minoxidil without a bp reader, to make sure you don't give yourself low bp (and also to measure heart rate)
Yh im pretty hairy alrdy which id just use hair removal cream on chest etc but growing a full unibrow and a bunch of hair on my forehead would suck

• +1
Reactions: Defeated
Yh im pretty hairy alrdy which id just use hair removal cream on chest etc but growing a full unibrow and a bunch of hair on my forehead would suck
Yeah, I wasn't a hairy person at all before, if you're already kinda hairy, I can imagine it'd increase it by a lot. Unibrow might be possible, but it really depends on whether you've already got some tiny hairs there.

For the most part, my hairs just became a lot longer, and a bit thicker but not really new hair growth and increased density

This guy for example had crazy growth (way more than me), but didn't really grow a unibrow

• +1
Yeah, I wasn't a hairy person at all before, if you're already kinda hairy, I can imagine it'd increase it by a lot. Unibrow might be possible, but it really depends on whether you've already got some tiny hairs there.

For the most part, my hairs just became a lot longer, and a bit thicker but not really new hair growth and increased density

This guy for example had crazy growth (way more than me), but didn't really grow a unibrow
Yeah even if I get that kinda result id be happy tbh because im a diffuse thinner so no bald spots, Just maybe 15% thinner thn I was at 16. I suppose just gotta take the risk at see what happens and maybe try with a real low dose to start.

Did you get a bad initial shed (of the hair on your head)?

• +1
Reactions: Defeated
Yeah even if I get that kinda result id be happy tbh because im a diffuse thinner so no bald spots, Just maybe 15% thinner thn I was at 16. I suppose just gotta take the risk at see what happens and maybe try with a real low dose to start.

Did you get a bad initial shed (of the hair on your head)?
I really don't think I did, not noticeable to me anyway

• +1

Yes amazing hair growth on head
Body hair growth also occurs
You might get gyno

• +1

No water retention on face if 2.5 mg per day idk above that

• +1
No water retention on face if 2.5 mg per day idk above that
Yeah ill prob try real low dose like that to limit body hair/water and cycle some mk677 to speed up hair growth in case of bad shed.