Oral Minoxidil

P

poopmaster22

Solstice
Is it cope? I have a prescription but don’t want acne/skin redness/weird hair growth. Will it work. Of course it won’t work as well as tranny drugs but I don’t want to be femboy.

Don't touch this poison

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
Why I want to fix my NW7
Don't, touch, this, poison

Also, I've been on fin for 3 years and I masc most you to smithereens. Only people that think they're tranny drugs are ED subhuman skinnyfat low T faggots functioning on 5 nanograms of DHT

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian

Also, I've been on fin for 3 years and I masc most you to smithereens. Only people that think they're tranny drugs are ED subhuman skinnyfat low T faggots functioning on 5 nanograms of DHT
why is it poison

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22

I was referring to E2 and actual tranny drugs. I take fin as well

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
why is it poison
made me feel like utter shit, killed all of my energy, low blood pressure, lerhargy, etc and all at the minimum effective dose of 2 mg (lower gives u way fewwer follicles)

I take fin and 2.5 oral min and no sides. Works great too. It even darkens my hair a bit which is a nice touch and my eyebrows are so much nicer. Def gotta check my blood pressure soon I been meaning to do that but I feel fine JFL

made me feel like utter shit, killed all of my energy, low blood pressure, lerhargy, etc and all at the minimum effective dose of 2 mg (lower gives u way fewwer follicles)
Bruh 😂 get out of ur own head. Those pills could’ve been filled with water and u would’ve said u got sides

i take 5mg of oral min it makes the hair on the back of my hands grow so long and dense, theres hairs growing near my fingernails too. Also the fine short hair around my temples and around eyes/upper cheek grow extremely long and dense and i look like a rat
hella cheap to use though just shave the extra hair off

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer
bruh don't drink minox, apply it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551