Orbital deconpression and infraorbital rim implants

Deleted member 10449

Deleted member 10449

Zephir
Which of the surgeries mogs?

If you have not very bad bug eyes, will infraorbital implants be good enough or you still need orbital decompression?

the only thing that will ascend me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
Idk ask @homo_faber

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf and Deleted member 10449
Orbital decompression can't really ascend someone it can only make them less subhuman. If the eye shape is decent (medial canthus, pfl, tilt) then implants can make eye area look more compact

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399, mewcoper and Deleted member 10449
stop calling them infraorbital rim implants when in reality they are just basically tear through implants. you give people the wrong impression and fall for the taban marketing scam

and even if there would be put on top of the bones it wouldnt improve the relative position of the eyeball to the lateral orbital rims like orbital decompression does it

it obviously depends on the person and what the person is tryin to achieve obviously

• Hmm...
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
@homo_faber hasnt even consulted with taban let alone done procedures with him and he is apparently the most knowledgeable about occuplastic procedures on the forum. No wonder this forum is fucked and not as good as lookism.net pre-crash

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wagbox and AlwaysHaveQuestions
@homo_faber hasnt even consulted with taban let alone done procedures with him and he is apparently the most knowledgeable about occuplastic procedures on the forum. No wonder this forum is fucked and not as good as lookism.net pre-crash
Who are you even talking about

Who here pretended to be knowledgeable

Who are you even talking about

Who here pretended to be knowledgeable
You need to find a way to get into contact with @KEy21 to figure out ur question about rim implants

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 10449
You need to find a way to get into contact with @KEy21 to figure out ur question about rim implants
Nevermind I misunderstood your original post bro

Will see if I can talk with this guy, thanks man

im not knowledgable at all i just got interested in eye surgery a few weeks ago. but nobody here seems to care about eye surgery so all my question that get a little more into depth then "just get almond surgery bro" didnt get answered lol

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and oatmeal
stop calling them infraorbital rim implants when in reality they are just basically tear through implants. you give people the wrong impression and fall for the taban marketing scam

and even if there would be put on top of the bones it wouldnt improve the relative position of the eyeball to the lateral orbital rims like orbital decompression does it

it obviously depends on the person and what the person is tryin to achieve obviously
what if you are getting custom infraorbital implants? (not by taban ofc)

these can achieve vertical augmentation which can raise lower eyelid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449 and Good_Little_Goy

bro this very much depends on what the implants actually are. For taban's yes, you are correct they are designed for correcting the classic tear trough deformity but there are surgeons out there who offer 'true' infraorbital rim implants that mimic a better set of orbital bones with horizontal and vertical projection that are put 'on top' of the orbital rims.

But yeah it's important to note the distinction between true globe (eye) prominence and just deficient orbital bones as they can give similar appearence

Which of the surgeries mogs?

If you have not very bad bug eyes, will infraorbital implants be good enough or you still need orbital decompression?
more information is needed, pm me front and side pics if you want a real answer

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
what if you are getting custom infraorbital implants? (not by taban ofc)

these can achieve vertical augmentation which can raise lower eyelid.
Yes but it doesn’t look that good...

To get a truly superior result from these implants you would need to additionally augment the lower eyelid and possibly your lateral canthus

at this point it is too much money, too much risk of looking uncanny, and simply too little information out there of doing this to be a viable option for me but maybe you feel differently.

• +1
Yes but it doesn’t look that good...

View attachment 825474

To get a truly superior result from these implants you would need to additionally augment the lower eyelid and possibly your lateral canthus

at this point it is too much money, too much risk of looking uncanny, and simply too little information out there of doing this to be a viable option for me but maybe you feel differently.
oh thanks.

and im a bit iffy on whether I would actually do this tbh. my sclera show is very slight and I probably shouldn't even bother touching it to begin with.

if u wanna see pm

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
if u wanna see pm
up to you I won't leak ofc

for fixing slight scleral show implants are a very questionable decision, you could easily choose a much cheaper lower eyelid retraction surgery, likely with a domestic surgeon

usually the case for implants is made when you need to bring volume to your under eye

• +1
He is just the most autist guy in this subject. Many guy who care about this stuff (including me) know as much as him, we just dont make 2646 thread about it.

In fact when he came here and asked what to get for bug eyes, I was answering as orbital decompression.

I don’t have bug eyes, but I’m probably going to get a conservative orbital decompression for a slightly more deep set look. Going to do that with taban + infraorbital rim implants with eppley