Orbital liposuction and fat graft to increase IPD?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Basically my idea is that you suck out the fat lateral to the eyeball and then transfer it over medial to the eyeball.
53B0A242 7D98 40EE A4C8 83C4B7979EB7

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
I'll be a test subject, if you're willing to do a surgery in your garage.

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Danish_Retard, Jigen and 1 other person
I'll be a test subject, if you're willing to do a surgery in your garage.
Tbh I’m not sure this would work. If it did, I wonder how much IPD you could gain?

• +1
Tbh I’m not sure this would work. If it did, I wonder how much IPD you could gain?
This could have tons of potential but needs trials. Is the issue with ipd a popular one? Normies seem to notice it when they are greatly below or above avg.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
This could have tons of potential but needs trials. Is the issue with ipd a popular one? Normies seem to notice it when they are greatly below or above avg.
IPD is a common problem but normies are not aware. My ES ratio is 0.45 so not deformed but i need more IPD to be attractive. There’s no way I’m shaving bone off.

• +1
IPD is a common problem but normies are not aware. My ES ratio is 0.45 so not deformed but i need more IPD to be attractive. There’s no way I’m shaving bone off.
Hopefully my pfl makes up for my abysmal es ratio of .43
20230309 183720

• +1
every day i thank god for my eyes and nose

No you can’t do this. Orbital fat is inside the periorbita and too close to the intraconal area which has the muscles, nerves, and arteries running through it. You cannot liposuction this area.

It’s often reduced under direct vision in orbital decompression surgery (safe for removal by controlled surgery, not blind liposuction)

Because the grafted fat would resorb this would not be a very reliable surgery and might cause other eye problems like enopthalmos.

The concept you are describing is lateralizing the globe within the orbit which is possible through lateral orbital wall bone burring and medial orbital wall bone grafting (or implant.)

D0A79273 11D7 4E7E A009 CA6556F6E466

While either of these might increase IPD a couple millimeters it won’t correct the collection of aesthetic problems that make up the usual close-set eyes look - the main thing being the narrow intercanthal distance. That will require orbital box osteotomies.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, lightskinbengali, Danish_Retard and 2 others
No you can’t do this. Orbital fat is inside the periorbita and too close to the intraconal area which has the muscles, nerves, and arteries running through it. You cannot liposuction this area.

It’s often reduced under direct vision in orbital decompression surgery (safe for removal by controlled surgery, not blind liposuction)

Because the grafted fat would resorb this would not be a very reliable surgery and might cause other eye problems like enopthalmos.

The concept you are describing is lateralizing the globe within the orbit which is possible through lateral orbital wall bone burring and medial orbital wall bone grafting (or implant.)

View attachment 2106184

While either of these might increase IPD a couple millimeters it won’t correct the collection of aesthetic problems that make up the usual close-set eyes look - the main thing being the narrow intercanthal distance. That will require orbital box osteotomies.
Thank you for the expert response. How come the grafted fat would resorb?

Thank you for the expert response. How come the grafted fat would resorb?
Grafted fat always resorts about 50%

Bone grafts do to but not that much in this area

View attachment 2106184

how risky would that be and any idea on the cost range?

I got 0.46 es ratio

• +1