@orc how did you change ur frame bro

D

Duluth

Iron
I understand if you want to gatekeep but what did you take what diet do you eat and how long did it take
@Orc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Jova
I understand if you want to gatekeep but what did you take what diet do you eat and how long did it take
@Orc
Its over as he’ll never say

i trained occasionally and ate a balanced diet.

i dont think you can change your frame, it's genetic

if you have high AR concentration and straight clavicles it shouldn't be that hard unless your hips are wide. genetics are king ig

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Loveland
Better posture, good muscle building genetics, small hips, straight wide clavicles, active lifestyle where he passively hits his upperbody muscles for extra volume, very consistent training with emphasis on shoulders&lats, acromegaly, good shoulder genetics, good at taking pictures that make his physique look even better, lean, years of training, pretty healthy diet where he makes his own food, adequate training volume & intensity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: user123456 and MaestheticMaso
His training style isn’t as traditional but it worked for him

He said his main shoulder exercise is overhead press/military press

Better posture, good muscle building genetics, small hips, straight wide clavicles, active lifestyle where he passively hits his upperbody muscles for extra volume, very consistent training with emphasis on shoulders&lats, acromegaly, good shoulder genetics, good at taking pictures that make his physique look even better, lean, years of training, pretty healthy diet where he makes his own food, adequate training volume & intensity.
Small waist. His hips aren't small from what I can see, he just frauds with having his trousers high up

Small waist. His hips aren't small from what I can see, he just frauds with having his trousers high up
It’s quite small for his height and big frame. Any smaller than that would look ridiculous

Acromegaly and a sprinkle of autism.