orc liquid tretinoin log.

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist
I was going to make a thread after a few weeks to discuss this, but the offset of changes has been happening so rapidly that it's probably better if I update this daily.

as some of you might know, I recently got a legal prescription for tretinoin, this allows me to pick several options, along these options was a liquid form of it dissolved in propylene glycol (not to be confused with ethylene glycol which is bad for your skin), the strength is 0.05%

I went with this form because it has a higher and faster absorption rate than the creams and gels.

changes so far:

the peeling started after about three days, on the fourth day I noticed that the enlarged pores I've had on my cheeks since puberty are starting to fade, and the sebaceous filaments on my nose also seem to be getting less.

there's light redness and some skin sensitivity, but that's it, no outbreaks, but I'm used to the strongest legal retinol so I wasn't expecting that, on top of not being very prone to impurities to begin with.

will update.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, SkullDynamics, UndiagnosedSchizo and 4 others
youre in your 30s why are u posting here?

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, ArcticStorm, Ryldoo IS COPING and 5 others
the peeling stopped in most of my face except around the mouth, the nose experienced the most of it but it was also over in like two days.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, SkullDynamics, UndiagnosedSchizo and 1 other person
the peeling stopped in most of my face except around the mouth, the nose experienced the most of it but it was also over in like two days.
Why don't u put on moisturizer

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
How do u even apply it properly in liquid form uniformly? I have a similar liquid version of hydroquinone, the application process is annoying so I switched back to cream formulation

How do u even apply it properly in liquid form uniformly? I have a similar liquid version of hydroquinone, the application process is annoying so I switched back to cream formulation
cotton swab.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
it's Arborist 😡

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
R.I.P Arborist

less flaking around the mouth, but there's still some.

cheeks starting to look really tight, which is nice, haven't had any additional pimples or other impurities, but I don't get a whole lot to begin with and I've been using a strong retinol for years.

this is basically all that's left from the few enlarged pores I have on my cheeks, I had to draw a circle around them because they've gotten that invisible.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
change ur name back nigga

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Ryldoo IS COPING and lightskinbengali
update: still get some flakes every now and then, but they're easily washed off, mostly around the mouth area.

I stopped getting shaving rash due to the tret so that's nice, skin has a good look and feel to it but I never got the tret glow, probably because it's a liquid form and the shine is probably from the cream component.

think my nasolabial folds improved but not sure since I also got filler in them and they're barely visible now anyways.

a small line near my eyes went away as well.

the sebaceous filaments on my nose are barely visible anymore.

any point getting my 60 yo mom on tret?