Orc needs to explain this(discrimination in the netherlands)

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

@Orc @the BULL @ConfusedBolivian @Xangsane

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and nathan
asian countries are the most racist in the entire world so he must've felt right at home.

at least he wasn't thrown in a concentration camp, deported, or disappeared like they do with minorities in china.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, efidescontinuado, YungTrappa and 4 others
I mean of course he gets discriminated he is 170cm in a country full of good looking people where the average height is 184

asian countries are the most racist in the entire world so he must've felt right at home.

at least he wasn't thrown in a concentration camp, deported, or disappeared like they do with minorities in china.
My white friend liked Malaysia, indonesia, the PH so much he says no racism

I mean of course he gets discriminated he is 170cm in a country full of good looking people where the average height is 184
Where does he say he is 170cm?

He could be 165cm

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
I have a theory that Asians face more open racism in Europe than any other group since euros are typically afraid of any sort of brown or black person.

Even if the average Dutch person is more racist against Moroccans than Asians or other whatever they’re more afraid of getting stabbed so they don’t vocalize it as much.

Asians are an extremely easy target sadly as no one fears them on an individual level.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
You shouldn't take any story serious from reddit. Most redditors are gigalarpers.

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
My white friend liked Malaysia, indonesia, the PH so much he says no racism
Asians aren’t racist to whites (possibly Japan may be the only exception). They’re racist to everyone who isn’t white though (including other kinds of Asians).

• Woah
I am dutch, and people I know from the South are racist as fuck,
It's so funny actually.
Bigger cities are infested with foreign slop, and the last election was won by the right (Landslide victory).
Dutch people are sick and tired of Niggers and SandNiggers who come here, to receive monthly benefits, while living with their parents so they can lease a expensive car.
Mainly the turks and Moroccans (sandNiggers) we have problems with, not the Asian people.

• So Sad
I have a theory that Asians face more open racism in Europe than any other group since euros are typically afraid of any sort of brown or black person.

Even if the average Dutch person is more racist against Moroccans than Asians or other whatever they’re more afraid of getting stabbed so they don’t vocalize it as much.

Asians are an extremely easy target sadly as no one fears them on an individual level.
Makes sense just another reason to gymmax

well its wrong that they told her go back to china

but chinese take friendliness as racism sometimes.

when western people say ching chong or ni hao they just think thats normal chinese words trying to talk to you

they're not like trying to insult you and make you feel shit

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
well its wrong that they told her go back to china

but chinese take friendliness as racism sometimes.

when western people say ching chong or ni hao they just think thats normal chinese words trying to talk to you

they're not like trying to insult you and make you feel shit

Makes sense just another reason to gymmax
I don’t think gymaxxing does much tbh.

It’s not like every black guy or Arab guy in Europe is some 6’4” gymmaxxed masculine guy.

People are less likely to mess with them as they often respond with violence and have built a reputation of doing so.

Asians need to basically respond violently to racism and be willing to go to jail. Enough of y’all do that and open racism against y’all will decrease.

I don’t think gymaxxing does much tbh.

It’s not like every black guy or Arab guy in Europe is some 6’4” gymmaxxed masculine guy.

People are less likely to mess with them as they often respond with violence and have built a reputation of doing so.

Asians need to basically respond violently to racism and be willing to go to jail. Enough of y’all do that and open racism against y’all will decrease.
When asian standup for themselves, people stop them lol