Ordering food almost Always Low quality

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
Paying almost 30$ for nothing
Just Go in a good Restaurant is way better

zoomers spend 200 on ubereats/doordash in a month and then complain about not having enough from their job

money spending skills are important, some people really think they can survive ordering food everyday for 20-30 dollars when thats something i can budget for a week AND buy healthier food.

unreal this generation is.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, atlantean and Htobrother
just use ebt to get grocery sushi and other delicacies for free. i can't afford to spend anything on food, everything must go to bitcoin

honestly can't justify food purchases unless the funds are coming from the government thieves or leftists.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Htobrother
cooking yourself is the most healthiest. Restaurants use vast amounts of unhealthy seed oils

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
zoomers spend 200 on ubereats/doordash in a month and then complain about not having enough from their job

money spending skills are important, some people really think they can survive ordering food everyday for 20-30 dollars when thats something i can budget for a week AND buy healthier food.

unreal this generation is.
I had this coworker who whined about wage not being enough, but then he spend 15 dollar on just lunch food each day.

I had this coworker who whined about wage not being enough, but then he spend 15 dollar on just lunch food each day.
Fuark it I’m just gonna live off my parents forever

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
fast food costing 15 dollars when lettuce costs a dollar, tomato a dollar, pasta a dollar, beef a few dollars

cook it at home you can make multiple meals. drink only water costs less is healthier.

it really doesnt cost more to live better, its the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
Fuark it I’m just gonna live off my parents forever
thats exactly what i mean when i said that youre a loser, i already left my parents at 16 thats exactly what i mean when i say that ive had it harder than you

thats exactly what i mean when i said that youre a loser, i already left my parents at 16 thats exactly what i mean when i say that ive had it harder than you
Nah bro this is way too much shit to deal with. You would not be able to handle it from my end.

Nah bro this is way too much shit to deal with. You would not be able to handle it from my end.
I went days without food, i went through parents gaslighting me and a bunch of bullshit not gonna write a paragraph like a woman, but if youre saying "you cant handle it from my end" then may i ask, what the fuck you are doing here?

I went days without food, i went through parents gaslighting me and a bunch of bullshit not gonna write a paragraph like a woman, but if youre saying "you cant handle it from my end" then may i ask, what the fuck you are doing here?
? Nigguh stfu