Ordering Iron 45mg now !

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox started/18.06.24 🍒 12.06 bloodwork do
Im pale as shit also tired all the time and i feel drowsy all the time

Gonna do 45mg for 2 weeks

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
Why would you supplement with iron without getting an iron panel blood test first?

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Why would you supplement with iron without getting an iron panel blood test first?
Yes but its probably Low im Frustrated since im so tired and feeldrowsy

Retard. Don’t start taking it without lab confirmation
Yes its Always better to do bloodwork but Here It Takes months to get a bloodwork done in cuckmany

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Yes its Always better to do bloodwork but Here It Takes months to get a bloodwork done in cuckmany
It is quite rare for people to be iron deficient with our modern diets. Even for the ones that are, it’s overwhelmingly women. 45mg iron for 2 weeks will also not solve your problem, if iron deficiency is the issue.

Do as you please but I’m almost certain that this is a waste of time. With all due respect

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
It is quite rare for people to be iron deficient with our modern diets. Even for the ones that are, it’s overwhelmingly women. 45mg iron for 2 weeks will also not solve your problem, if iron deficiency is the issue.

Do as you please but I’m almost certain that this is a waste of time. With all due respect
Ok thx . Then i have to get bloodwork otherwise its a waste of time and Money if you dont have It
But idk why im feeling little drowsy and tired all the time thats why j thought about iron