Ordering massive amounts of new drugs.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
I need them.
I have nothing in my life. The joy of drugs is all I have left looking forward to and cherishing.

It's not just the raves though, but the overal vibe it gets you into and how you look at the world and yourself (deep).

I need to get the lion-lifestyle, get my lion-pack, but for now I will cope with drugs.

Idk these amounts im ordering is kinda insane cuz im using insane amounts every month.

if authorities catch me they prob think im a dealer or some shit yet I use everything myself and dont share anything (Fuck everyone else).

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
I need them.
I have nothing in my life. The joy of drugs is all I have left looking forward to and cherishing.

View attachment 3207651
View attachment 3207650

It's not just the raves though, but the overal vibe it gets you into and how you look at the world and yourself (deep).

I need to get the lion-lifestyle, get my lion-pack, but for now I will cope with drugs.
Idk these amounts im ordering is kinda insane cuz im using insane amounts every month.

if authorities catch me they prob think im a dealer or some shit yet I use everything myself and dont share anything (Fuck everyone else).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and MoggerGaston
the drugged-out lifestyle has lost its gloss for me in ~2 years time since I started, but it still has merit.

I am investing into new opportunities to enjoy life.

It's fine honestly. I feel more (self)-love on MDMA than a woman could ever give me.

I reject normal life. Once you do that, free yourself from the mind-shackles of your family, your friends, the girls you are dating, society.
All these people have shackles on you man, they expect a certain mindset and behavior from you.

Once you let everyone go, stop talking with anyone except blackpillers who agree with you, you will slowly find freedom and satisfaction in life.

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates and WhoTookVendetta
I need them.

View attachment 3207651
View attachment 3207650

tap in on telegram📲 top bolivian for cheap

ima try keta soon

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Funny to see the feds of the place showing unmovable restraint in front of threads like these, but if you say anything mentioning Israel or the Middle East you suddenly have a 30 """bluepillers""" per registered user ratio

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Funny to see the feds of the place showing unmovable restraint in front of threads like these, but if you say anything mentioning Israel or the Middle East you suddenly have a 30 """bluepillers""" per registered user ratio
israel/middle-east is the distraction they actually want you to care about.

mind-maxxing on drugs is what they don't want you to care about

israel/middle-east is the distraction they actually want you to care about.

mind-maxxing on drugs is what they don't want you to care about
Nah man. I swear i have never seen in my life someone who did drugs and has gotten old in a normal mental state. They all get twitchs or their faces got older sooner or they have random anger sprees and so on.

They are all somehow unstable, whether one way or another. Don't trick yourself man, you need to learn to mantain a certain state of mind without that, even if it doesn't have gigantic dopamine spikes.

Ur Dutch u should be going to hardstyle raves

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Nah man. I swear i have never seen in my life someone who did drugs and has gotten old in a normal mental state. They all get twitchs or their faces got older sooner or they have random anger sprees and so on.

They are all somehow unstable, whether one way or another. Don't trick yourself man, you need to learn to mantain a certain state of mind without that, even if it doesn't have gigantic dopamine spikes.
your idea of druggies is irrelevant. Why? Because you don't make any distinction between different drugs whatsoever.

There's drugs like meth which will fuck you up for life. Then there's stuff like MDMA which doesn't do much harm.
If you refuse to make the distinction, then your opinion is entirely irrelevant.

I don't care about heroin addicts, fentanyl users, meth users, no. Because I don't use any of those substances and my lifestyle doesn't relate to theirs whatsoever.

What about comparing alcohol users to heroin users? to me this is what you are doing, you are doing the exact same thing.

You dont know nothing @MaghrebGator . Just another fool who thinks every drug is the same.

your idea of druggies is irrelevant. Why? Because you don't make any distinction between different drugs whatsoever.

There's drugs like meth which will fuck you up for life. Then there's stuff like MDMA which doesn't do much harm.
If you refuse to make the distinction, then your opinion is entirely irrelevant.

I don't care about heroin addicts, fentanyl users, meth users, no. Because I don't use any of those substances and my lifestyle doesn't relate to theirs whatsoever.

What about comparing alcohol users to heroin users? to me this is what you are doing, you are doing the exact same thing.

You dont know nothing @MaghrebGator . Just another fool who thinks every drug is the same.
Nah im for aderrall and that stuff if it does good.

I know the difference but im not even close to knowledgeable, that is for sure and i accept it. Im just saying that its not like you are known in this forum for being a careful and strategic pharmacy owner in regards to your infamously degeneracy fornication inducing drug use.

Im just saying that its not like you are known in this forum for being a careful and strategic pharmacy owner in regards to your infamously degeneracy fornication inducing drug use.
on a forum of normies who have never used drugs, I am known as an 'infamously degenerate drug user'

okay

lol