• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and aesthetic beauty
what does being a nigger have to do with dark triad retard

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and murdah
Black but acts like white, has manners, is not a thug etc...
They will get taken advantage of because they are nice guys and not thugs, eventually girl will get bored

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
Water because those types are usually from suburban areas or have higher iq + they’re usually better looking

• +1
Reactions: murdah and SubhumanCurrycel
Water because those types are usually from suburban areas or have higher iq + they’re usually better looking
Thugs will only get ratchet bitches tbh

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Yliaster and ElTruecel
nigger thugs like blacks with fat asses, they have primal desires from being born in the hood to be attracted to this.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
nigger thugs like blacks with fat asses, they have primal desires from being born in the hood to be attracted to this.
That or white trash landwhales

Very true. People mistake Black athletes or Black dudes with swag or dreads for "thugs" even though the majority of Black men with White girls are softer than Charmin. They just have game and aren't ugly.

Actual thugs usually end up with Black and Hispanic women though some end up with White girls.

Or just someone who’s normal? Just cus ur black doesn’t mean you’re either a Oreo or a thug jfl

• +1
Reactions: nope, Ricky212 and butterworld
Or just someone who’s normal? Just cus ur black doesn’t mean you’re either a Oreo or a thug jfl
Don't blame me, blacks like to pick on other blacks when they don't act stereotypically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yliaster and Looks234
On a side note, I notice this site downplays Black/Hispanic couples fsr but tons of Black street dudes have Hispanic baby mamas, including this guy right here.

Don't blame me, blacks like to pick on other blacks when they don't act stereotypically
Not acting like a white guy doesn’t mean you’re a thug

• +1
Reactions: nope and butterworld
another day on .org another water thread

Literally lol. Not acting like a white American suburban doesn’t make you a thug jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Literally lol. Not acting like a white American suburban doesn’t make you a thug jfl.
But the point of this thread is that blacks who act like white have more chances

It comes down to looks in the end. A white girl is obviously choosing a crazy hot felon over some above average oreo black guy.

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman and Ricky212
On a side note, I notice this site downplays Black/Hispanic couples fsr but tons of Black street dudes have Hispanic baby mamas, including this guy right here.

lightskins do very well with hispanic foids, but other blacks dont do very well tbh

Post examples

lightskins do very well with hispanic foids, but other blacks dont do very well tbh
Very false.

Tons of dark skinned BM have been with Latinas.

Lightskins might have an edge esp. since some can pass for Caribbean Latinos but I've seen way too many darker BM with Latinas.

Even Fitxfitness who's dark skinned and only 5'8 does well with Latinas in Miami. The biggest issue is usually with being accepted by the parents or viejos.

Very false.

Tons of dark skinned BM have been with Latinas.
GIGA COPE, just stfu, i live in miami, ive seen VERY FEW darkskins with latinas, mainly other latinos and lightskins tbh
Lightskins might have an edge esp. since some can pass for Caribbean Latinos but I've seen way too many darker BM with Latinas.

Even Fitxfitness who's dark skinned and only 5'8 does well with Latinas in Miami. The biggest issue is usually with being accepted by the parents or viejos.
fitxfitness have money jfl :lul:, and I severly doubt he even does well with status and money he has

GIGA COPE, just stfu, i live in miami, ive seen VERY FEW darkskins with latinas, mainly other latinos and lightskins tbh
Miami is one place and it's full of Latinas from Cuba and South America who are Whiter and more Middle class than the average Latina.

But, even then, it still happens. Just not on the level of the East Coast or Southwest.
fitxfitness have money jfl :lul:, and I severly doubt he even does well with status and money he has
No shit. You think Latino men who score baddies in Miami are broke? Jfl.

And he's not even rich. He's just not broke. Even Chads need to have some money or clout to maximize their options.

Miami is one place and it's full of Latinas from Cuba and South America who are Whiter and more Middle class than the average Latina.
Outside Miami, I mostly see them with white guys or Latinos tbh
But, even then, it still happens. Just not on the level of the East Coast or Southwest.
Show me that this happens, because every time I go out, I always see them with their own, or lightskins here in Miami, or with white guys outside Miami.
No shit. You think Latino men who score baddies in Miami are broke? Jfl.
I mean they get them outside Miami as well

I searched up "black guy with glasses" to see and I immideately felt repulsed by the repulsive display of genetics on my screen

Blacks who are ashamed and afraid are the most shameful kind of people. Theyre ashamed of their Skin, Hair, Looks, etc. They live to please and conform to power. They are Modern Slaves.
Thugs will forever mog them. They arent afraid to be who they are and they do what they want. Op is retarded rotfl

100.gif