oreos and fries=lean gains

pizza

pizza

Pardo manlet deformado
title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303, alriodai, Schnitzel and 2 others
Going to the store later for those two things.

• +1
Reactions: pizza
I tried junk food diet and ended up being hungry and miserable all the time
These foods were designed to be high calories with low satiety. Not the best for dieting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6538 and Deleted member 12303
These foods were designed to be high calories with low satiety. Not the best for dieting.
Food isnt supposed to make u feel like shit its not real food if it does that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
they improve muscle recovery and make me perform better in training (at least that's what I feel) I don't understand how you feel unhappy with them since they release a lot more dopamine load than diet foods, I'm not saying that it is for your diet be the basis of junk food, but that they help more than hinder if you have good sense (which is difficult to determine here)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
they improve muscle recovery and make me perform better in training (at least that's what I feel) I don't understand how you feel unhappy with them since they release a lot more dopamine load than diet foods, I'm not saying that it is for your diet be the basis of junk food, but that they help more than hinder if you have good sense (which is difficult to determine here)
I thought you meant that you were exclusively eating junk foods. I understand carbs for recovery tho

• +1
Reactions: pizza