I got 10/20

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, bigchunguslover and Deleted member 11126
6/20.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, OCDisneyChad, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Do you think foids give a shit about your number?

They only care about who is the biggest mogger as these fellos..

• +1
Reactions: badluck and vermillioncorefan
Do you think foids give a shit about your number?

They only care about who is the biggest mogger as these fellos..

Your autistic and sub 5 kys its over.

Your autistic and sub 5 kys its over.
Says the incel with thousands of posts in a shithole abyss forum. Its actually over for you boyo, lay down and rot please

took the first 5 and got them all right so i assume i can easily get 100%

you have to be borderline retarded low functioning autist to fail at recognizing emotion

15/20 and i have zero nt

14/20
I am autistic but i'm pretty good at reading emotions because i studied it

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
It’s not even about reading genuine emotion. All the expressions are faked and look like exaggerations.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, aesthetic beauty, WanderingBurro and 2 others
I have an easy time reading people, almost too sensitive. But I'm non-NT as fuck.

15/20 and im non nt and havent been forced to read expressions and then act accordingly in ages

9/20
Is it over for me?

That quiz is literal garbage, the first question alone, who tf expresses fear like that. When in fear you quickly gasp for air and have a low hanging mouth instead of widening it, look literally at any jumpscare reaction

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, aesthetic beauty and SidharthTheSlayer

I Lack empathy so i might mistake pain for happiness or so XD

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-25-03-44-09-486_com.chrome.beta.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-25-03-44-09-486_com.chrome.beta.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 0
Its kinda dumb:

Interest, flirtatiousness or Love:

Are such similar emotions or maybe i was right and the Test makers wrong...

Also the emotions are Fake or badly done

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
I have to say some people have Pokerface , hard to read or they Mask the emotions Well, or they Lack Expression.

I might study this to be more accurate

this test is a joke, come on, look at these

Asdfgawg
Fasdf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410, aesthetic beauty, m0ss26 and 2 others
yeah i just got 14 this test is flawed. some of the acting is too ambiguous and they don't use precise enough terms to describe the displayed emotion

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and _MVP_
yeah i just got 14 this test is flawed. some of the acting is too ambiguous and they don't use precise enough terms to describe the displayed emotion
Im decent at Reading emotions, but the possible answers were too similar

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 46979
16/20, but I messed up on a couple (My first answers were right and I changed them). Could've scored higher.

That quiz is literal garbage, the first question alone, who tf expresses fear like that. When in fear you quickly gasp for air and have a low hanging mouth instead of widening it, look literally at any jumpscare reaction
That's one of the questions I got wrong.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
shit test 16/20 (80%)

17/20 real diagnosed autist

It’s not even about reading genuine emotion. All the expressions are faked and look like exaggerations.
This is what threw me off the most. I wasn't sure if it was asking for the obviously faked or not.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
This is what threw me off the most. I wasn't sure if it was asking for the obviously faked or not.
Yeah social intelligence is just reading vibes and interest. It’s not as precise as differentiating disgust and anger or whatever.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Deleted member 26410 and WanderingBurro
16/20. I'm the type of neurodivergent guy who can recognize facial expressions and follow social norms, but I struggle to say the right thing in the moment. Brutal.

Yeah social intelligence is just reading vibes and interest. It’s not as precise as differentiating disgust and anger or whatever.
Yeah, it's about predicting if the person you're talking to enjoys the conversation.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_, Allornothing and Deleted member 11126
Autism is varied on one hand it could be someone not understanding until someone is screaming at them like some meme. Then there is someone who is just a bit literal and written as weird.

@Witheredly90 We Wuz Neurotypicals And Shieeet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
This test is actual bullshit, and there are many possible answers.
Real expressions can be way subtler than this, and context, reading the room does matter.
Like, fuck this.
Screenshot 2023 11 25 at 05 27 43 Emotional Intelligence Quiz

Seriously? Joking fuck this magazine

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26410 and Deleted member 11126
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Lookologist003
garbage test also I thought answers wouldn't repeat so I picked incorrectly a couple times instead of the right answer jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Nigga im retarded this test wrong nigga

not coping from shit score I got 15/20 and I've been living in the middle of nowhere for 2 years now, zero social interactions with anyone my age. When I did a similar test in school I got like 85+%. Basically everyone enjoyed talking with me.

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover
not coping from shit score I got 15/20 and I've been living in the middle of nowhere for 2 years now, zero social interactions with anyone my age. When I did a similar test in school I got like 85+%. Basically everyone enjoyed talking with me.
Alright im autistic

11/20, dalit shit test tho