Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 32514
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 43403 and normie_joe
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
OMFG let me edit this shit @TRUE_CEL 😡😡😡

Mobile editing, accidentally hit post 😪
blackgym is not a meaningful loss tbh. @boyopower23 looks the most neotenous and ascends the original, the rest of u make her look tranny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and normie_joe
Oh well adding the rest here,

#8: @Blackgymmax
ZomboDroid 06112023073242 6

#9: @Esteban1997
ZomboDroid 06112023073242 10

#10: @soldier_puzzle662
ZomboDroid 06112023073242 9

Can one of the mods pls add the names to the poll?

• JFL
Reactions: exo
blackgym is not a meaningful loss tbh. @boyopower23 looks the most neotenous and ascends the original, the rest of u make her look tranny

I should've created one with you as well. I didn't upload @soldier_puzzle662's in the original and honestly, his looks the best and also boyopower.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and exo
The #1 option would take this BWC

How deformed does #9 have to be though? He made her look like she has down syndrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, poopoohead and normie_joe
Which one did you use?

Turn this second one into a dame.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
htb in mumbai

This girls' MTB

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe
I look 10x more handsome as a girl. Wtf.

• +1
Reactions: boyopower23
I should've created one with you as well. I didn't upload @soldier_puzzle662's in the original and honestly, his looks the best and also boyopower.
Nah mine looks like shit

• So Sad
He even made the morph look fucked man
Makinithappen>

My morph mogs. Let's be real. Top 2 out of all of them. Everyone knows I have lowkey good genetics.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
He Morphed you with a HTB Dumbass You'll Still Look Subhuman As a Foid

You ruin every thread you boring incel faggot fuck. Go to Incels.Is. You're a nerd that doesn't belong here.

• JFL
Fucking little spastic kid getting a forum erection trying to feel included.

• JFL

this foid looks like shes going to be the ultimate bitch and supreme bully of her foid group

The #1 option would take this BWC

How deformed does #9 have to be though? He made her look like she has down syndrome
Nope, the female version of me would be paki bad boy only.

The female version of me wouldn't want no pink dick shrimp dicked shriveled, pink nippled sissy white boy, who has a pretty boy haircut, can't decide his gender, attends pride parades, and let's his women fuck other races of women.

Hell nah

My morph mogs. Let's be real. Top 2 out of all of them. Everyone knows I have lowkey good genetics.

My guy, it's shit like this that gets people bringing out their grills to roast you.

Let other people decide whose morph mogs and they will tell you if yours does.

Also "good genetics" and ".org" are antonyms.

Nah mine looks like shit

I'm surprised you think that. Yours, as what @exo said, looks feminine and believable.

I guess you like women with more sharper features?

Idk all i know is she looks weird to me in a bad way
I'm surprised you think that. Yours, as what @exo said, looks feminine and believable.

I guess you like women with more sharper features?

• Woah
would smash all of them tbh

• Love it
have his bum ass on ignore for the longest time lol

i like my coloring on the foid more tbh

My guy, it's shit like this that gets people bringing out their grills to roast you.

Let other people decide whose morph mogs and they will tell you if yours does.

Also "good genetics" and ".org" are antonyms.

God you actually give a fuck what a bunch of incel nerds think about you on some shit looks maxing forum, shut the fuck up you defensive slave morality cornball.

Yeah my genetics are sick. I am just Iranian so ethnic looking. Now stop being a conditioned and moulded by incel culture dweeb and fuck off.

This thread flopped anyway. You couldn't even make the poll properly

• JFL
God you actually give a fuck what a bunch of incel nerds think about you on some shit looks maxing forum, shut the fuck up you defensive slave morality cornball.

Wait wait wait...

You don't give a shit about what some "incel nerds" think about you, yet have 30k+ posts (many selfies included) over multiple accounts on said "shit looksmaxxing" forum?

What you are saying and what you are doing are two polar opposite things.

Yeah my genetics are sick. I am just Iranian so ethnic looking. Now stop being a conditioned and moulded by incel culture dweeb and fuck off.

Yes and the people at the food bank are multimillionaires.

I suggest stop sperging out and firing at everyone like a wood league CS player with an AK-47. I wasn't insulting you, I was suggesting you drop this pathetic behavior.

Wait wait wait...

You don't give a shit about what some "incel nerds" think about you, yet have 30k+ posts (many selfies included) over multiple accounts on said "shit looksmaxxing" forum?

What you are saying and what you are doing are two polar opposite things.

Yes and the people at the food bank are multimillionaires.

I suggest stop sperging out and firing at everyone like a wood league CS player with an AK-47. I wasn't insulting you, I was suggesting you drop this pathetic behavior.

I suggest stop telling a grown man how to live his life the way you want to you twat that are limited for self-expression because you care about your image on a fucking internet forum.

I don't give a fuck what you were suggesting you sandal flapping, riksha beeping, nerd pajeet.

Yeah most of those posts were during 2020 in the pandemic and every body was locked inside. Get a grip of yourself.

You're an uptight Gen Z non player character, unable to express yourself and trying desperate to fit into a failing generation of yours.

DESPERATE TO BE SEEN AS NORMAL. WANNABE. Says it even in the name: 'Normie_Joe'

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao and normie_joe
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, pneumocystosis and Gengar
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao
I suggest stop telling a grown man how to live his life the way you want to you twat that are limited for self-expression because you care about your image on a fucking internet forum.

> 30k+ posts and a shit load of selfies asking "hey what do you guys think of my face after x?"

> 5+ accounts

> "Doesn't care about what the forum thinks"

I don't give a fuck what you were suggesting you sandal flapping, riksha beeping, nerd pajeet.

Sorry bro, I'm also stuck in traffic with taillights beaming on my face like this sandal flipping, riksha beeping, nerd pajeet.

Downloadfile50

Yeah most of those posts were during 2020 in the pandemic and every body was locked inside. Get a grip of yourself.

Everybody was locked inside during 2020 ✅

Everybody having 30k posts on a "shit looksmaxxing forum" ❌

That's just you bro.

You're an uptight Gen Z non player character, unable to express yourself and trying desperate to fit into a failing generation of yours.

You are throwing a hissy fit when all I said was to let the forum decide if your morph truly was the best instead of self declaring.

I dunno what that has got to do with "expressing myself and trying to fit in", but you can do your monologue.

DESPERATE TO BE SEEN AS NORMAL. WANNABE. Says it even in the name: 'Normie_Joe'

Amazing detective work friend.

waltergotme.gif

Oh hey the mods let me edit it, so I guess we'll see.

Attachments

• 1699396151209.jpeg
    1699396151209.jpeg
    5 KB · Views: 0
Oh shoot, you’re right. I see it now.

Unfortunately, I can only edit the contents of the post and not the poll options.

I wouldn’t fuck any of them

• Woah
I can change the poll options.

He made a shit useless thread, demonstrating how boring his day to day life is. Imagine thinking of this as a thread idea LOL.

'Oh let me turn everyone into a mid looking bitch with makeup using FaceApp and see who looks best'.

NERD.

• Hmm...
He made a shit useless thread, demonstrating how boring his day to day life is. Imagine thinking of this as a thread idea LOL.

'Oh let me turn everyone into a mid looking bitch with makeup using FaceApp and see who looks best'.

NERD.
Brutal.

• So Sad

NERD.

I dunno bro, just a little while back a certain someone was throwing a tantrum over which morph looked best.