Me, @murdah , @Ricky212, @PrinceLuenLeoncur carrying @radicalrationalist

100512 TintinT

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: human304, yeeyeeslayer, Aypo129 and 6 others
golliwogs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, Deleted member 65752, Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person
Whos that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
Me, @murdah , @Ricky212, @PrinceLuenLeoncur carrying @radicalrationalist

View attachment 2913773
The good days. Ngl. Did you know, slavery is alive and well with the Chinese? Yup! The Chinese still own black slaves and ugh, they beat them into submission.

Come and See:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43058 and Deleted member 52452
The good days. Ngl. Did you know, slavery is alive and well with the Chinese? Yup! The Chinese still own black slaves and ugh, they beat them into submission.

Come and See:

they aren't slaves

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
they aren't slaves
Um, you didn't view the content. If you did, and you say that's not a Chinese Communist member beating the living fuck out of a poor helpless black feller, then you must be the CCP. In that case, lick my fucking nuts, faggot!

Bruh, do you NOT understand the government has more power in the USA? Where you're from, that might not be the case. Here, in the USA, our government pampers and manipulates the people through TV, roku, Netflix, Disney, Reddit, Facebook, X, YouTube, and the list goes on.

The people here stand no chance. But by you rubbing this shit in, causes some folks to lose their jobs, freedom, and even lives.

How about you get back to us when you have a fucking army with F-15s and bogeyman nukes. Cool? See you then.

Come and See:

I really hate these kinds of Chinese bastards. Uneducated laoban with black hearts. There's a lot of black hearted people in China like this. You can see it in their eyes, and it seems to be something they inherit from their parents. Cold as ice and thinking they're better than everyone else. It's a real awful thing when one of these types of black hearted people gets any kind of position of power. They will always take ruthless advantage of people who simply have no choice but to put up with their abuse.

Most people in China I'd have to say are pretty decent. People like this guy in the video, who are simply born that way, are a thing though.

• +1
Reactions: LordBBC
I really hate these kinds of Chinese bastards. Uneducated laoban with black hearts. There's a lot of black hearted people in China like this. You can see it in their eyes, and it seems to be something they inherit from their parents. Cold as ice and thinking they're better than everyone else. It's a real awful thing when one of these types of black hearted people gets any kind of position of power. They will always take ruthless advantage of people who simply have no choice but to put up with their abuse.

Most people in China I'd have to say are pretty decent. People like this guy in the video, who are simply born that way, are a thing though.
I met good ones too. But I met the arrogant ones. This guy spat on my shoe and I responded. The feller was filled with rage. He was indeed a Chinese Communist Member agent.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
I met good ones too. But I met the arrogant ones. This guy spat on my shoe and I responded. The feller was filled with rage. He was indeed a Chinese Communist Member agent.
Just tell him Taiwan is Taiwan, and remind him of Nancy Pelosi's little visit there while grinning from ear to ear if you really want to see him rage.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Just tell him Taiwan is Taiwan, and remind him of Nancy Pelosi's little visit there while grinning from ear to ear if you really want to see him rage.
That happened before Covid.

• +1
I grew up with Vietnamese and other Asians. They taught me a lot.

• +1
IMG 6643

• JFL
Reactions: klip11