.org brahs are lookist pieces of shit

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
If you have a daughter you would want her to get impregnated by a tall, good looking Chad instead of a short, balding Indian. But why? Why would you want her to choose the good looking guy? What if the balding Indian has good character and likes to help the less fortunate? What if the good looking Chad is racist and is part of the KKK?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, totalynotme, FUE Mogger and 6 others
I want her to marry someone rich and kind. And brazilian

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and klip11
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, klip11, iloveboobs and 1 other person
No deformities and its ok. At least 5’9
Stop lying incel Brah
If you had a daughter and she brought home a balding 5'9 Indian you'd sperg out

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, klip11, iloveboobs and 1 other person
Stop lying incel Brah
If hes rich asf then not at all just make the grand kids act brazilian and not curry

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
If hes rich asf then not at all just make the grand kids act brazilian and not curry
You're setting the children up for failure

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Pfffffttt money is all that fuck8ng matters.
Being rich as a kid won't save them from the brutal bullying & exclusion
They'll be abused dogs

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Nirvana and klip11
Would you let your black daughter marry him?

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel and klip11
Being rich as a kid won't save them from the brutal bullying & exclusion
They'll be abused dogs
No it wouldn’t because they would learn my temperment and I wouldn’t let my kids be victims. Bullying is for subhumans that ALSO haven’t got a backbone.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
No it wouldn’t because they would learn my temperment and I wouldn’t let my kids be victims. Bullying is for subhumans that ALSO haven’t got a backbone.
Okay bub, you clearly haven't set foot into a rich people school
JFL if you think your Indian grandchildren will fit in & be treated normally in a primarily white class :feelshaha:

If they don't get bullied (which they will) they will 100% get excluded

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
JFL if you think your Indian grandchildren will fit in & be treated normally in a primarily white class :feelshaha:

God forbid I raise them in a homosexual white mans country. But if I did they would be forced into martial arts at five just like I was. Easy to mog rich white kids physically and mentally. I was in a all white school after all

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
God forbid I raise them in a homosexual white mans country. But if I did they would be forced into martial arts at five just like I was. Easy to mog rich white kids physically and mentally. I was in a all white school after all
The rich white kids will be 6ft on average meanwhile your Indian grandchildren will be 5'6

No amount of karate or whatever martial arts they do over in Mumbai will save them from the brutal mog

Stop lying incel Brah
If my daughter brings home anyone I will be pissed

If it’s a curry 5’3 I will be pissed because she’s ruining her genes

If it’s a chad 6’4 I will be pissed because she’s a hypergamus whore

If my daughter brings home anyone I will be pissed

If it’s a curry 5’3 I will be pissed because she’s ruining her genes

If it’s a chad 6’4 I will be pissed because she’s a hypergamus whore
If it's a 6'4 chad you should pray to the heavens that she'll manage to lock him down so your grandchildren will be beautiful
If you have a daughter she'll marry eventually so why not give the grandchildrens a great shot at life?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Bomber517 and raleqtambrobret

If it's a girl, she might fit in and end up dating some white normgroid

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
If it's a girl, she might fit in and end up dating some white normgroid
No @try2beme is ethnic already so if the father is Indian they'll be fully Indian looking
A poojeeta will get brutally bullied to self harm by all the rich white girls, they're evil

No @try2beme is ethnic already so if the father is Indian they'll be fully Indian looking
A poojeeta will get brutally bullied to self harm by all the rich white girls, they're evil
White men always date pajeetas here in the uk.

• +1
Because you live in a low class area
Modern peasants if you ask me.
Not true at all. I had a rich female curry friend with other curry friends and multiple of them dated white men. Low class Indians date black men or fellow curries.

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and raleqtambrobret
Not true at all. I had a rich female curry friend with other curry friends and multiple of them dated white men. Low class Indians date black men or fellow curries.
Now how many of these white men are the 'rich high class private school boys' that we were talking about?

Now how many of these white men are the 'rich high class private school boys' that we were talking about?
They all went to or came from grammar schools bro. Usually it’s female only and male only (similar institutions( that people date each other within . Rich pajeetas date rich white guys. Poor pajeets are ghetto and act black, naturally go for black guys and they’re from black areas. Also rich pajeetas parents are almost always born in the uk so they truly fit in with brits

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
They all went to or came from grammar schools bro. Usually it’s female only and male only (similar institutions( that people date each other within . Rich pajeetas date rich white guys. Poor pajeets are ghetto and act black, naturally go for black guys and they’re from black areas. Also rich pajeetas parents are almost always born in the uk so they truly fit in with brits
Show me what they look like
White-washed?

Show me what they look like
White-washed?
Yeah they dye their hair lighter and copy white womens sub cultures and trends. The ghetto ones copy black women. Then the normal ones are themselves

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret