.org DESTROYED my friendship [Lesson to learn]

G

greycel

It's hard to be Good in a World of Evil 🧑🏻‍🌾
One thing we say about .org is that you might slip up and use the lingo like "JFL", or "It's Over", or "___ theory" etc..

and they'd be like
What Do You Mean GIF by Strapped Entertainment

Well, nobody really accounts for leniency in conversation.
You are willing to be more direct and straight up in general here.. whereas normies v rarely do that shit. They beat around the bush too much

This girl asked me "what do u think of dating apps/hookup culture and that gross stuff", and we were talking about it casually before, about how fucked up it is. But I explained in a few lines, about how we have weak minds and allow ourselves to be taken advantage of by undeserving ppl we ignorantly put on a pedestal

All of this is true btw

But simply just because I summarized it all concisely in a few lines, and didn't spread it out into a paragraph by adding some random words and being more indirect... it COMPLETELY changes how she recieved the information. And likely her perception on the information ITSELF.

She hasn't replied, but I'm prolly just gonna block this low iq girl. We were agreeing with everything prior. She was just a chill girl I used to talk with
But normies care too much about how you say something, over what is actually being said

Lesson to learn:
When talking with normies, refrain from using PSL Lingo ofc.. but also make sure you talk way more indirectly. Use as many sentences as possible. Never get straight to the point

@ElTruecel @perpetuallytired @incel194012940

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, lemonnz, tombradylover and 6 others
Tbf PSL lingo is common amongst normies nowadays due to tiktok. I see these fucking elementary school kids doing the mewing pose and claiming they mog each other

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, tombradylover, perpetuallytired and 7 others
Tbf PSL lingo is common amongst normies nowadays due to tiktok. I see these fucking elementary school kids doing the mewing pose and claiming they mog each other
Maybe but we're both over 18

Also do these kids say shit like "JFL"? Or "theory"? Or "DNR"?

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and ElTruecel
The looksmaxxing lingo probably peak amongst 16-21 year olds ID say.
Ofc not but u can find them saying it online ngl it’s really mainstream now due to tiktok like really bad

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and greycel
The looksmaxxing lingo probably peak amongst 16-21 year olds ID say.

Ofc not but u can find them saying it online ngl it’s really mainstream now due to tiktok like really bad
how can you claim to be non NT if you have tik tok?

real incels never use their voice and only communicate through online forums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, greycel and RealNinja

My tiktok is legit an Blackpill account anyways JFL. Blackpilleritsover is the name

• Woah
Reactions: incel194012940 and greycel

also my previous tiktok accounts were political ones in the 2020-2021 era before I got into farther deeper into politics a lot I was just a troll on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940

No, dumbass. Who says JFL and DNR in real life? I wouldn’t say that shit even if I met people who used the forum.

• Hmm...
Reactions: greycel
No, dumbass. Who says JFL and DNR in real life? I wouldn’t say that shit even if I met people who used the forum.
Not real life you fag
I mean in one to one conversation with a normie online

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja
Not real life you fag
I mean in one to one conversation with a normie online
Sorry bhai :lul: I feel like I’ve seen people say JFL on other places like Reddit but I don’t think irl friends say that to each other over message

• +1
holy frick, chicos such a mogger, yoooo chico

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
One thing we say about .org is that you might slip up and use the lingo like "JFL", or "It's Over", or "___ theory" etc..

and they'd be like
What Do You Mean GIF by Strapped Entertainment

Well, nobody really accounts for leniency in conversation.
You are willing to be more direct and straight up in general here.. whereas normies v rarely do that shit. They beat around the bush too much

This girl asked me "what do u think of dating apps/hookup culture and that gross stuff", and we were talking about it casually before, about how fucked up it is. But I explained in a few lines, about how we have weak minds and allow ourselves to be taken advantage of by undeserving ppl we ignorantly put on a pedestal

All of this is true btw

But simply just because I summarized it all concisely in a few lines, and didn't spread it out into a paragraph by adding some random words and being more indirect... it COMPLETELY changes how she recieved the information. And likely her perception on the information ITSELF.

She hasn't replied, but I'm prolly just gonna block this low iq girl. We were agreeing with everything prior. She was just a chill girl I used to talk with
But normies care too much about how you say something, over what is actually being said

Lesson to learn:
When talking with normies, refrain from using PSL Lingo ofc.. but also make sure you talk way more indirectly. Use as many sentences as possible. Never get straight to the point

@ElTruecel @perpetuallytired @incel194012940
I agree with you.

Everything is to do with how you frame it.

• +1