.org fags are ungrateful

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
.org retards will complain about how the forum is dying and how all the OG users but THEYRE ALL STILL HERE.

Like wtf are you stupid faggots talking about. In fact most of the extremely active older users only deleted a few months ago like BGM, BrahminBoss, etc.

Your core userbase from 2020-2021 are all still fucking here. The same cannot he said for .is all the fucking users I remember seeing in 2020-2021 are fucking gone. In fact most of the 2022 users are fucking gone. The entire forum is filled to the brim with 2024 cels.

Holy shit in fact most of those .is users move here such as @Gengar @TheDarkEnigma @fukmylyf @Wario @Weed @Aladin @Zer0/∞ @Vermilioncore

Jfl we legit fucking lost @Incellectually_Shy the biggest Saint on the forum. @Ron.Belgrade @NotAMogger @IAMNOTANINCEL @JohnDoe @NZb6Air

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, gigell, TheDarkEnigma and 14 others
Who said the forum is dying

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, nathan and Outerz14
.org retards will complain about how the forum is dying and how all the OG users but THEYRE ALL STILL HERE.

Like wtf are you stupid faggots talking about. In fact most of the extremely active older users only deleted a few months ago like BGM, BrahminBoss, etc.

Your core userbase from 2020-2021 are all still fucking here. The same cannot he said for .is all the fucking users I remember seeing in 2020-2021 are fucking gone. In fact most of the 2022 users are fucking gone. The entire forum is filled to the brim with 2024 cels.

Holy shit in fact most of those .is users move here such as @Gengar @TheDarkEnigma @fukmylyf @Wario @Weed @Aladin @Zer0/∞ @Vermilioncore

Jfl we legit fucking lost @Incellectually_Shy the biggest Saint on the forum. @Ron.Belgrade @NotAMogger @IAMNOTANINCEL @JohnDoe @NZb6Air
LO

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and nathan

good thread bro I always fw a lot w u bro goods gooookdooo!!!
love you😘😘😘

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, ElTruecel and nathan
"Muh forum is dying n shieeet."
Then leave nigga😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, greywind, ElTruecel and 4 others
.is went to shit without sneir and mister sinister

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, PeakIncels and nathan
Pretty much yeah; u also get 0 dopamine from posting on is :lul:, reps are too op

• +1

caging at missing a retard like bgm

• +1
  • JFL

• +1

Absolutely based post. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Roge, ElTruecel, truthhurts and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Roge, ElTruecel, nathan and 1 other person
I registered here because of the lack of censorship, shortly before leaving .org in 2020. I hardly ever posted here, I’ve moved on from the blackpill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, ElTruecel and nathan

I barely post here because this forum are a bunch of fags and bragging Chads.

Yes, .is has it's fair share of fakecels too, but at least it was intended to be an actual incel forum and the no fags nor fakecels rule was enforced.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I registered here because of the lack of censorship, shortly before leaving .org in 2020. I hardly ever posted here, I’ve moved on from the blackpill.
nigger is the oldest greycell wtf

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and NZb6Air