.org Forum Reality

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan - From Western-Europe
Staff
The fact that the off-topic section is more popular than the looksmaxing section is evidence against users claiming it's hard to improve their appearance while not putting in real effort. Many users spend time shitposting and entertain the idea of getting surgery, but it remains uncertain when, as most are financially strained, as evident from their threads. By indulging in false promises that may never materialize, you're only soothing yourselves, and deep down, you know it.

When you were considering creating an account on this forum, ask yourself what your intentions were. Was it to focus on lookmaxing or merely find another place to waste your time?

Be honest with yourselves, guys. There's nothing wrong with spending time in the off-topic section, but don't make it the only section you visit. Then, don't complain about the lack of progress. This goes especially for those who are truly struggling with their appearance and need to focus on improvement. Some of us may not require it as much since we're already good looking, and it's more like a bonus for us. But if you're struggling with your looks, it's crucial for your survival.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 30283 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30283, aspiringexcel, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Did read. As for me I am just here to shitpost and I’m honest about that, just look at my user title. I am looksminned.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and emeraldglass
no looksmaxxing for my subhuman genes

Did read. As for me I am just here to shitpost and I’m honest about that, just look at my user title. I am looksminned.
Of course, brother. I'm referring to those guys who post daily whining threads. As for you, I know you take responsibility for your life and are not affected by societal issues.
This should be the anthem of the ROC.
What does ROC stand for?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
no looksmaxxing for my subhuman genes
565868D2 B810 4123 A089 60E2979C9A73

Of course, brother. I'm referring to those guys who post daily whining threads. As for you, I know you take responsibility for your life and are not affected by societal issues.
Thanks bhai. I got a card from college the other day with a QR code. I scanned it today and it directed me to a page (I had to ask my brother how to scan it since I couldn’t find a QR-scanner on the app, JFL) that said I start at the end of August. Classes start the week after, however, August is just introduction week and I’m not gonna show up. I don’t care about getting to know my classmates, JFL.
What does ROC stand for?
Republic of China, a.k.a. Taiwan.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Thanks bhai. I got a card from college the other day with a QR code. I scanned it today and it directed me to a page (I had to ask my brother how to scan it since I couldn’t find a QR-scanner on the app, JFL) that said I start at the end of August. Classes start the week after, however, August is just introduction week and I’m not gonna show up. I don’t care about getting to know my classmates, JFL.
Do your best this time brother, who knows you might make it.
Republic of China, a.k.a. Taiwan.
JFL

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and Gengar
Do your best this time brother, who knows you might make it.
I really don’t care for socialization. I’m there to pass tests and get my degree. Plus it’s a STEM field, so it’s bound to be filled with anti-social nerds. Hopefully there will be no females in my class because then they’ll have orbiters in class. JFL.
I love China. 🫠

• +1
Looksmaxxing is pointless when you're a truecel.No matter what you do you'll never be HTN+

Tbh i only came here to get a face rating. Still here because the users haven't yet reached a consensus.

• JFL
The fact that the off-topic section is more popular than the looksmaxing section is evidence against users claiming it's hard to improve their appearance while not putting in real effort. Many users spend time shitposting and entertain the idea of getting surgery, but it remains uncertain when, as most are financially strained, as evident from their threads. By indulging in false promises that may never materialize, you're only soothing yourselves, and deep down, you know it.

When you were considering creating an account on this forum, ask yourself what your intentions were. Was it to focus on lookmaxing or merely find another place to waste your time?

Be honest with yourselves, guys. There's nothing wrong with spending time in the off-topic section, but don't make it the only section you visit. Then, don't complain about the lack of progress. This goes especially for those who are truly struggling with their appearance and need to focus on improvement. Some of us may not require it as much since we're already good looking, and it's more like a bonus for us. But if you're struggling with your looks, it's crucial for your survival.
i am a manlet. when i was 13 i begged my parents to give me HGH treatment for height. ( was high IQ, was in top 100 of a nationwide engineering exam )

they declined saying , they will give me arranged marriage and i dont have to worry about looks.

now arranged marriage is obsolete and no women likes manlets.

so I post on Offtopic and gathering courage to rope someday.

cause the time to looksmax is over for me.

• Woah