ORG got DDOSed?

INB

INB

Bronze
this site aint loading for shit

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 14693
i dont think they got ddosed they use cloudflare which is basicly the best site protection
this site aint loading for shit

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and twilight
there’s something slowing this shit down then, because just this reply sending rn took 20 secs
i dont think they got ddosed they use cloudflare which is basicly the best site protection

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and stevielake
there’s something slowing this shit down then, because just this reply sending rn took 20 secs
Posts115Reputation64

Posts 835 Reputation 360? ur ratio is shit idk what you are talking abt, don’t see you helping no one on this forum besides copy pasting ppls reps, bitchass nigga
Posts115Reputation64

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and xX_ovrb4itstrtd_Xx
f43.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, garoupilled_ and INB
@Master improve your coding skills please. Your site is shit often times. If you need a C# dev, give me mod and I'll help with projects along with python and powershell-based automation tasks. srs

"TRUST ME BHAI ...THERES AN ELITE HACKER TEAM TRYING TO TAKE DOWN .ORG BHAI...."

sure, it must be that, not the third party mumbai call centre servers :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: INB
"TRUST ME BHAI ...THERES AN ELITE HACKER TEAM TRYING TO TAKE DOWN .ORG BHAI...."

sure, it must be that, not the third party mumbai call centre servers :dafuckfeels:
the server supported all the traffic when a lot of lurkers entered on 7th of august, why lag now?