Org help me (Rape victim)

ubicuse

ubicuse

Silver
When I was being raped by my abuser I pretended he was someone else that I was sexually interested in at the time. I fantasised about the other person almost every time he raped me and it did make the rapes feel sexually pleasurable.

I feel a lot of shame for it too and this is quite possibly the only time I've ever told anyone.

Help me org please.

Why he raped you,
You could'nt do anything?

Tales fRoM tHe wArD

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast and ubicuse
When I was being raped by my abuser I pretended he was someone else that I was sexually interested in at the time. I fantasised about the other person almost every time he raped me and it did make the rapes feel sexually pleasurable.

I feel a lot of shame for it too and this is quite possibly the only time I've ever told anyone.

Help me org please.
Bro if someone tries to rape u again just shit urself. Nobody wants to rape someone who just pooped himself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and ubicuse
Bro if someone tries to rape u again just shit urself. Nobody wants to rape someone who just pooped himself.
Thank u. I will shit myself and stick my juicy ebony gay shat ass in his face. Thank you for this eye opening help.

• +1
Reactions: HighLtn
Thank u. I will shit myself and stick my juicy ebony gay shat ass in his face. Thank you for this eye opening help.
No problem. If u have another question dm me bro, ill give u an answer.

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
fag4life

• Ugh..
No problem. If u have another question dm me bro, ill give u an answer.
more threads soon, ill open more about my rape stories ill surely need more of ur help! thank u once again mr anonymous i expect ur help!

• +1
Reactions: HighLtn
more threads soon, ill open more about my rape stories ill surely need more of ur help! thank u once again mr anonymous i expect ur help!
Yes bro just tag me if i dont see the thread by myself.

• +1