Forum Advisor
8B31CCC9 7418 42D8 9DC7 8880515FA9C1

yeah 😹 😹 😹 😹 🤙 🤙 🤙 🚬 🚬 🚬 🚬 ?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, HarrierDuBois and slayer69
It's cuz ur on a watchlist

Every single user here including me is a fed. This forum is like the Truman show and you're Truman.

Every single user here including me is a fed. This forum is like the Truman show and you're Truman.
Not surprised one single bit

Hey hey I am the main character here.

Kacithreat

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism, slayer69 and Hardrada
I don't think so

mods say that it was related to "ddos attacks" but somehow when the influx of kids from tiktok went down, the connection problems withthe forum stopped almost immediately

and they wouldn't spend any resources monitoring a website full of schizo autists (like me)

I don't think so

mods say that it was related to "ddos attacks" but somehow when the influx of kids from tiktok went down, the connection problems withthe forum stopped almost immediately

and they wouldn't spend any resources monitoring a website full of schizo autists (like me)
Yeah sure

like the mods know anything

I don't think so

The site still crashes though

@Master nigger keeps the forum VIP money to himself instead of fixing the forum