.org is the face of repressed homosexuality

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
I know all of you are absolutely enthralled by beautiful males and when a tall, perfectly formed male steps into the room you are just in awe. You are so clearly inferior, and none of your achievements could ever compensate, and the only real means of compensation is sucking his perfectly formed man-dong. I know all of you are enthralled by beautiful man penis, talking about men, staring at men, analyzing men and fantasizing about men. I bet all of you also start fantasizing about their penises. Then you begin talking about penis, staring at penis, and analyzing about penis, you sick bastards.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AustinCutler, the BULL, noobs and 2 others
@nathan Fuck are you viewing my thread for you subhuman. Exit now before I dropkick you

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Autismcel, N1666 and nathan
I know all of you are absolutely enthralled by beautiful males and when a tall, perfectly formed male steps into the room you are just in awe. You are so clearly inferior, and none of your achievements could ever compensate, and the only real means of compensation is sucking his perfectly formed man-dong. I know all of you are enthralled by beautiful man penis, talking about men, staring at men, analyzing men and fantasizing about men. I bet all of you also start fantasizing about their penises. Then you begin talking about penis, staring at penis, and analyzing about penis, you sick bastards.
I just made a girth thread lol

I just made a girth thread lol
This is the fucking pipeline. All you guys do is talk about dicks and men and stare at men and dicks which is why I think there’s a decent portion of individuals whom actually experience deep attraction on a physical and sexual level to men and their penises. I could name a few users off of the top of my head, but I won’t.

@ShawarmaFilth @ShawarmaFilth @ShawarmaFilth @ShawarmaFilth @ShawarmaFilth @ShawarmaFilth @ShawarmaFilth @ShawarmaFilth

This is the fucking pipeline. All you guys do is talk about dicks and men and stare at men and dicks which is why I think there’s a decent portion of individuals whom actually experience deep attraction on a physical and sexual level to men and their penises. I could name a few users off of the top of my head, but I won’t.

@ShawarmaFilth @ShawarmaFilth @ShawarmaFilth @ShawarmaFilth @ShawarmaFilth @ShawarmaFilth @ShawarmaFilth @ShawarmaFilth
not everyone, most guys js wanna atracct as many women as possible

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
not everyone, most guys js wanna atracct as many women as possible
I didn’t even join this site to try and attract women and get girls. Out of all the struggles in my life success with women in general were never a problem for me

I didn’t even join this site to try and attract women and get girls. Out of all the struggles in my life success with women in general were never a problem for me
the women in question:

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
why did u join then?

There is absolutely nothing gay about rating random men's faces and giving them skin care advise while asking for photos of their big strong arms... NOTHING!
Tumblr p2z4zuh2rk1t2ibh7o1 400

• JFL
Reactions: nword49
I believe the opposite. Those who are obsessed with psl gods are most likely quite secure in their sexuality

why did u join then?
I wanted to ascend, I posted several images of my face whilst at the lowest position of my entire life thus far expecting productive feedback. Most of the “feedback” were fourteen year olds calling me ugly and whatever but the actual advice was just get lean and fix my hair and eyebrows and I’d be chadlite which I could’ve figured out on my fucking own so there was zero reason joining. I guess I joined out of desperation. Now I am here to shitpost.

• So Sad
Reactions: org3cel.RR
There is absolutely nothing gay about rating random men's faces and giving them skin care advise while asking for photos of their big strong arms... NOTHING!
View attachment 3002604
Replace big strong arms with big heavy cocks. @butterworld and @ShawarmaFilth have been sending me letters in the mail asking for cock pictures every day, they won’t leave me alone.

I wanted to ascend, I posted several images of my face whilst at the lowest position of my entire life thus far expecting productive feedback. Most of the “feedback” were fourteen year olds calling me ugly and whatever but the actual advice was just get lean and fix my hair and eyebrows and I’d be chadlite which I could’ve figured out on my fucking own so there was zero reason joining. I guess I joined out of desperation. Now I am here to shitpost.
did u ascend?