1 zqr4uHXNnRssKVXoxQWTbw

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryan, DeadTrees, LegitUser and 10 others
Jfl @ hearing mudshark irl. That's probably @cromagnon

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
I think they are feds TBH. He says that he's trying to "wake up white people" but to the average white normie, male or female, they are just going to see those guys as unhinged nuts. It doesn't matter even if what they are saying is true. When you start throwing Nazi salutes, calling white girls with black guys "mudsharks", saying niggers and kikes to the top of your lungs, no white normie is going to listen to anything you have to say.

It might sound "based" to the average poster on .org, .is or 4chan, but the average white suburban soccer mom or white college student will ignore anything they have to say and think they are nut cases.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser
Where's the nazi?

I think they are feds TBH. He says that he's trying to "wake up white people" but to the average white normie, male or female, they are just going to see those guys as unhinged nuts. It doesn't matter even if what they are saying is true. When you start throwing Nazi salutes, calling white girls with black guys "mudsharks", saying niggers and kikes to the top of your lungs, no white normie is going to listen to anything you have to say.

It might sound "based" to the average poster on .org, .is or 4chan, but the average white suburban soccer mom or white college student will ignore anything they have to say and think they are nut cases.
That faggot is so hilarious but he’s not even White jfl, he legit has Mexican ancestry :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That faggot is so hilarious but he’s not even White jfl, he legit has Mexican ancestry :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Lolol! The first comment by these leddit cucks is “doesn’t he know the whites invaded America he can’t call others invaders lol checkmate bud”
Jfl you retard cuck liberal nigger, I don’t think going to a barren wasteland full of rock worshippers and bringing civilization is “invading”, ON THE OTHER HAND, millions of browns who honor kill their daughters with a shamshir if they wear a pair of tight fitting jeans out in public, I THINK WE CAN CALL THOSE INVADERS BUD

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Not enough Hindus for it to be .org offtopic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser and ShowerMaxxing

Best fed job ever, every cops dream to openly say they hate blacks jfl

• +1
Reactions: klip11
No niggers shot? Fuck

Best fed job ever, every cops dream to openly say they hate blacks jfl

Yh agreed. Actual super right wing/blackpilled people like us know it's impossible or near impossible to blackpill/convert normies

Yh agreed. Actual super right wing/blackpilled people like us know it's impossible or near impossible to blackpill/convert normies
maybe for bp but i wouldnt say its hard to wake up normies to jews and shit

simply because most normies are now experiencing the after effects of "diversity" first-hand and are getting sick of ethnics being ethnics

maybe for bp but i wouldnt say its hard to wake up normies to jews and shit

simply because most normies are now experiencing the after effects of "diversity" first-hand and are getting sick of ethnics being ethnics
Idk about that tho normies love to cope. When people point shit like IQ differences, the fact that a disproportionate number of global elites are Jewish, or that blackrock is buying up all our housing (and the jews/elites are allowing that) , most normies will cope and come up with wild explanations to stop them from facing the truth. The concept of occam's razor is completely foreign to most them. But I agree a small minority of normies will be open to accepting the truth, and some will even be open to the BP.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Idk about that tho normies love to cope. When people point shit like IQ differences, the fact that a disproportionate number of global elites are Jewish, or that blackrock is buying up all our housing (and the jews/elites are allowing that) , most normies will cope and come up with wild explanations to stop them from facing the truth. The concept of occam's razor is completely foreign to most them. But I agree a small minority of normies will be open to accepting the truth, and some will even be open to the BP.
true, you can't go too extreme rn with normies. but it is safe to say most normies are getting redpilled with ethnics. rest of the stuff will take time but we're getting there

• +1
Reactions: DOHC
true, you can't go too extreme rn with normies. but it is safe to say most normies are getting redpilled with ethnics. rest of the stuff will take time but we're getting there
true btw im ethnic myself JFL. i became super right wing bc of the Great Reset + US housing crisis and blackrock. Then ofc this site and 4chan blackpilled me even further

• +1
true btw im ethnic myself JFL. i became super right wing bc of the Great Reset + US housing crisis and blackrock. Then ofc this site and 4chan blackpilled me even further
What type?