Over
C78E35E9 2EDA 4070 B544 2DCFCB7E70AA

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
When a sub 5 says “hi” to a girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, vermillioncorefan, MostGLSlayer and 4 others
the girls were 11 and 9 that’s much worse than underage that’s sickening almost as bad as girls liking big penises which sickens me even more than pedos
I don’t feel like guys who are 25 that fuck 17 year old girls are pedos tbh

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Corleone
the girls were 11 and 9 that’s much worse than underage that’s sickening almost as bad as girls liking big penises which sickens me even more than pedos
Why does girls liking big penis sicken you more?

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and vermillioncorefan
Why does girls liking big penis sicken you more?
because I know my girlfriend like all women wants a big penis even though she denies it over and over again. It honestly makes me vomit in my mouth everytime i think about it.

because I know my girlfriend like all women wants a big penis even though she denies it over and over again. It honestly makes me vomit in my mouth everytime i think about it.
What makes you think she likes big penis if she denies it? Yes women who like big penis are degenerate and impure

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
What makes you think she likes big penis if she denies it? Yes women who like big penis are degenerate and impure
women like big penises. they’ve seen big penises on their phone (even getting sent pics) as early as 8 sometimes. why would she be the exception?

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
the police is so fucking unnecessarily brutal. thats why the american police is inferior and shit compared to other country polices

Did he pull out a gun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back