org post rep ratio tip

the MOUSE

the MOUSE

they wont cry for us. goodbye
only post on new threads tbh, its worthless posting when already alot posted as ppl dont scroll much n click off so ur post wont get repped, esp if few pages long.

also skimming threads tip u can generally filter more quality post by relative rep count compared other posts. timemaxxign is law @Youㅤ

@tempelcat4 whyd u write that insane effort height thread u got 100 reps but end of day ur rep still 1:1 no offence but i cant understand ur mind y u gave so much effort for nothing? also join sanjucel coz ur based cat avi user

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: betty, tempelcat4, not__cel and 4 others
It's not that deep, just have 1:1 ratio and call it a day

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: normie tiktoker, Mog3D, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
I shitpost my face and have positive ratio

Easy to be positive or have high ratio as long as you aren't being a dick/ragebaiter like @rhinoplasty or spamming posts like @Xangsane

• Woah
Reactions: the MOUSE
just make a funny/water bud with extra nuance thread

• +1
Reactions: smallman
surely I'd like to maintain a high reputation amongst the lowest of the social ladder

link that heightmaxxing thread rq

Why does it matter?
Images   2024 06 14T013238166

Last edited:
  • JFL
ill try find, how pe maxx been for u?
dont have half the shit to do it but gonna make it. Havent been dedicated to do it but Gonna start. Thinking off a slight all day clamp and some a hard session everyday. Mirin your thread and @betty. Wanna work on a new one updated.

• +1
Why does it matter?
Always those with high rep asking why does it matter?

Also @the MOUSE good thread I use a lot of this advice

• +1
Just be confident bro I'm sure your posts will get repped if you just improve yourself a bit. :ogre:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Klasik616 and the MOUSE
You shouldn't be making post rep maxxing threads if you are below 2.87 rep/post ratio.
You seriously have a garbage post rep ratio if it was me I'll genuinely consider suicide ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, Imretarded?, the MOUSE and 1 other person
dont have half the shit to do it but gonna make it. Havent been dedicated to do it but Gonna start. Thinking off a slight all day clamp and some a hard session everyday. Mirin your thread and @betty. Wanna work on a new one updated.
jfl at betty all that effort into thread n still shit ratio never even knew acknowledged username till now. cuck even purchased vip.

over for bettymaxxers truly brutal

What?

jfl at betty all that effort into thread n still shit ratio never even knew acknowledged username till now. cuck even purchased vip.

over for bettymaxxers truly brutal
Haha, my rep is truly awful

Im working on it boyo

what zero affection does to a mf

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE and betty
Haha, my rep is truly awful

Im working on it boyo
dont sweat it betty, its not worth it like forevergymcel has insane post rep but is loser irl

• +1
Reactions: betty