.org removed mods from my ignore list

try2beme

try2beme

Kraken
Fucking bitch niggas i shouldnt be forced to look at bottom tier threads from tiktokcels, minors, faggots bragging a dead average normie experience to incels…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, WeiWei, silencio and 4 others
If you niggas dont fix the ignore button when im mod im gonna ban all the mods

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and vermillioncorefan
Why is the vibe of the black pillers on tiktok and org so fucking different?:feelshah:

Why is the vibe of the black pillers on tiktok and org so fucking different?:feelshah:
Titokers are braindead children following trends

Blackpillers are not trend hoppers, clout chasers, grifter endorses, and actually high IQ reality based opinions that dont all come from social media

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: silencio and jué
same cant ignore the bragging normie from tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and try2beme
I had clavicular and kwaker777 on my ignore and as soon as they became mod im forced to view their threads, its like being raped over and over again. Theyre both losers with no real talents and hobbies, one is a failed roider who has to fall into a looksmax online niche and the other is a chronically online truecel. I dont wanna see either again

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and silencio
same cant ignore the bragging normie from tiktok
I had clavicular and kwaker777 on my ignore and as soon as they became mod im forced to view their threads, its like being raped over and over again. Theyre both losers with no real talents and hobbies, one is a failed roider who has to fall into a looksmax online niche and the other is a chronically online truecel. I dont wanna see either again

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
brainrotten normies vs schizo incels+high-iq slayers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: jué and try2beme
share ignore list

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Schizos here are gigia high iq also like the bull and mvp 💪
The bull, my favorite shadowboxer
I forgot about mvp all ik is that he's sub5 and schizo as fuck

• +1
share ignore list
IMG 5622
IMG 5623
IMG 5624

• +1
Y ignore gabachocopium
Repeats the exact same meme for weeks or months in different threads thinking its funny
I noticed a few users do this💀npc ahh

• +1
Repeats the exact same meme for weeks or months in different threads thinking its funny
I noticed a few users do this💀npc ahh
It's kinda funny tho

IMG 4724

shit like this is so jflfuel for no reason

Damn they just make anyone mod these days

• +1
Fucking bitch niggas i shouldnt be forced to look at bottom tier threads from tiktokcels, minors, faggots bragging a dead average normie experience to incels…

• +1
I always hate how you can not ignore a faggot just because he's a Mod.

And on top of this, these faggods can breach your privacy at any point, so you cannot even protest against them.

90% of the mods are Low IQ, Homosexual Faggots always thinking about dicks & need to be beheaded Cartel style ASAP.

• +1
I always hate how you can not ignore a faggot just because he's a Mod.

And on top of this, these faggods can breach your privacy at any point, so you cannot even protest against them.

90% of the mods are Low IQ, Homosexual Faggots always thinking about dicks & need to be beheaded Cartel style ASAP.
Yep the mod Lmao revealed my location when I told him the age of consent in my country is 16 with no shame look though makes this site more leaveable

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
Why not just do what I do and simply dont click their Threads or interact with them

• JFL
Why not just do what I do and simply dont click their Threads or interact with them
Doesnt tell u who makes what thread just who was the last commenter

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster