.org users are afraid of admitting chads are chad

Turbo Racist

Turbo Racist

^_^
I see many posts with actual htns in pictures posting on .org asking for advice and all of the replies usually say “your subhuman” “its over” “ltn (low tier nigger)”

Why are .org users so scared to admit someones looks rating only if they are good looking, is it because you guys are jealous of chad and want to bring him down? Or is it because your genuinely retarded and have no experience with girls?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, HarshBDSMmaster, DeadTrees and 2 others
I'm honest, I'm LTN but I would not upload my face here because people would pick me apart and make me feel worse about myself

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Turbo Racist, SecularIslamist and 5 others
I see many posts with actual htns in pictures posting on .org asking for advice and all of the replies usually say “your subhuman” “its over” “ltn (low tier nigger)”

Why are .org users so scared to admit someones looks rating only if they are good looking, is it because you guys are jealous of chad and want to bring him down? Or is it because your genuinely retarded and have no experience with girls?
Sounds like you just can’t rate for shit

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
it because you guys are jealous of chad and want to bring him down?
Blame TikTokcels, they’re the ones who do this shit for the most part, sky high egos

I'm honest, I'm LTN but I would not upload my face here because people would pick me apart and make me feel worse about myself
tbh im mtn with no major failos and i think the same, and the fact i dont wanna post my face on this weirdo forum :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Turbo Racist

Bro rate me facially am from india

The ratings on here are as close to what women think about men genuinely but won't say.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Crab in a bucket, lil guy...