Org users only prefer eye theory because most of them are boneless

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Diamond
I've been an active part of the communities for quite a while, and outside of org it's pretty much jaw theory rules. But recently, especially in PSL autism comms, eye theory has taken over most of the prominence.

I think it's for the same reason most incels prefer height over face, although I do agree with that notion. Think about it, most org users (excluding the massive influx of curries) are Western, tall men with decent eye area.

Tldr eye theory is overhyped because it makes incel psl dwellers feel attractive when really being boneless is much more of a curse than not having psl standard eyes.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, GigaRetard, raleqtambrobret and 5 others
Another bimp because I actually think this thread deserves more reps because I worked really hard on it

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DarkAscender and segmt
This was so low effort that It didn't need a tldr

Org users prefer height over face because being tall is much more common than being attractive so tallcels here can cope with muh height

Same with eyes and bones, it's easy to have acceptable eyes while with bones you will always be lacking something

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
This was so low effort that It didn't need a tldr
Reading comprehension is really low these days so might as well put a tldr on every post longer than 20 words. And this is not low effort I spent days writing this

Org users prefer height over face because being tall is much more common than being attractive so tallcels here can cope with muh height

Same with eyes and bones, it's easy to have acceptable eyes while with bones you will always be lacking something
I completely agree, you understood my point well.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and bululu_87
how did u spent days writing this low effort ahh thread + are u on the forum 24/7 wtf are ur posts

how did u spent days writing this low effort ahh thread + are u on the forum 24/7 wtf are ur posts
I was being sarcastic and yes it's my weekend I have nothing better to do

I have decent bones but shit eyes, I think eyes are more important tbh, orb looks very good despite his lack of jaw and zygos, just because of god tier eye area

This is the 1000th similar thread, no such thing as 1 being more important, it's not black&white. Besides bones basically make up your face anyway lol even eyes. Shit thread

This is the 1000th similar thread, no such thing as 1 being more important, it's not black&white. Besides bones basically make up your face anyway lol even eyes. Shit thread
"besides bones basically make up your face anyway" that's gotta be one of the dumbest comebacks I've ever heard no offense but ur iq must be below 50

"besides bones basically make up your face anyway" that's gotta be one of the dumbest comebacks I've ever heard no offense but ur iq must be below 50
Yeah your bones determine everything, even eyes, supras and infras, how the maxilla is positioned. Zygos influence eyebrow and eye tilt afaik, and orbital rim. You just don't know shit, you think bones only mean ptrouding cheekbones or a .95% bigonial width

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
it’s almost like bones are responsible for most of your eye area

Yeah your bones determine everything, even eyes, supras and infras, how the maxilla is positioned. Zygos influence eyebrow and eye tilt afaik, and orbital rim. You just don't know shit, you think bones only mean ptrouding cheekbones or a .95% bigonial width
You misunderstood my point you dumbass, ofcourse I know bones make up our skull proportions how stupid do you think I am.

You misunderstood my point you dumbass, ofcourse I know bones make up our skull proportions how stupid do you think I am.
No you have no point, you just say bones but it's too arbitrary to mean anything. You can't just say 'bones' that could fucking mean anything. You realize the argument ppl are having often is jaw vs eyes (each one coping about their weakpoint lol)

its because i got a shit tier eye area

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
No you have no point, you just say bones but it's too arbitrary to mean anything. You can't just say 'bones' that could fucking mean anything. You realize the argument ppl are having often is jaw vs eyes (each one coping about their weakpoint lol)
Maybe just maybe I do have a good point but you're too low iq to see it. And you're just nitpicking at this point, it should've been obvious that I was inferring to bone prominence, the fact that you don't have basic comprehensive skills is not my problem.

My advice, go back to elementary school, try to get your reading comprehension to a decent level, then start arguing with people about something that should've been common sense and not an argument to begin with.

Maybe just maybe I do have a good point but you're too low iq to see it. And you're just nitpicking at this point, it should've been obvious that I was inferring to bone prominence, the fact that you don't have basic comprehensive skills is not my problem.

My advice, go back to elementary school, try to get your reading comprehension to a decent level, then start arguing with people about something that should've been common sense and not an argument to begin with.
Again bones could mean anything, if you mean bone prominence that means ratios stay the same?. Besides there's no black&white argument about 'eyes and 'bones', and bonehavers have better eyes anyway mostly. If you want to compare just say what you mean, not a vague ahh statement. Also lol @ your ramblings, you managed to say nothing

Again bones could mean anything, if you mean bone prominence that means ratios stay the same?. Besides there's no black&white argument about 'eyes and 'bones', and bonehavers have better eyes anyway mostly. If you want to compare just say what you mean, not a vague ahh statement. Also lol @ your ramblings, you managed to say nothing
Again, that is just your incapability to pick up cues. Based on the context, it should've been extremely obvious that I was at least talking about bone definition, rather than ratio's although I could've accepted that interpretation. But it should've AT LEAST been obvious that I was NOT talking about the bone structure that makes up the eye area, otherwise I wouldn't have considered these users "boneless" since eyes that are carried by bone structure are obv not boneless.

So no, it wasn't vague, and I'm embarrassed for you that I have to write a wall of text just to educate some 20 something dumbass on what it means to be "boneless", just because you can't go 5 seconds without arguing about something that, again, shouldn't be an argument in the first place.

Again, that is just your incapability to pick up cues. Based on the context, it should've been extremely obvious that I was at least talking about bone definition, rather than ratio's although I could've accepted that interpretation. But it should've AT LEAST been obvious that I was NOT talking about the bone structure that makes up the eye area, otherwise I wouldn't have considered these users "boneless" since eyes that are carried by bone structure are obv not boneless.

So no, it wasn't vague, and I'm embarrassed for you that I have to write a wall of text just to educate some 20 something dumbass on what it means to be "boneless", just because you can't go 5 seconds without arguing about something that, again, shouldn't be an argument in the first place.
Ok if just bone prominence changes (not a 100% sure what bone prominence is in this case tho) and not ratios, in that case objectively eye area matters much more, atleast according to the best current ways/guides to rate.

Atleast that's the general idea, too many variables

Last edited: