• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Chadeep, Imretarded? and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, BigJimsWornOutTires, murdah and 1 other person
right before the tiktok invasion which ruined everything
I knew about .org from tiktok since June, before the August incident. It was very good after it too. The influx of new users brought a lot of interesting characters. Most of them deleted now. September - January was a mogger period too

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DeadTrees, Imretarded?, lastamericanvirgin and 1 other person
This place will become good again if the inactive 2018-2022cels return

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Imretarded?, owlofathena, Htobrother and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, rand anon, slavicpsycho and 3 others
Is yakubian fascism creating more white people?
FB IMG 1720655916617

In 1488 under Intwasahlobot's Calendar the Albinoid race will be created en masse to serve
👑 Kemet the king Egypt 👑

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Imretarded?
Idk if it's just nostalgia, but that shit was good
I said the same thing last year, and others say the same about the year they joined. Nostalgia definitely plays a role, but we can't deny that things have gone downhill compared to previous years. The year I joined, 2022, might have been the last of the forum's golden years from 2020-2022.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Chadeep, murdah and 1 other person
Tfw you'll never know what that was like because you joined .org for the first time in Nov 2023

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
That was before looksmaxxing went viral on TikTok and normie zoomers started joining

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I remember seeing community content for the first time in late 2019, then in 2020 when they started posting on tt, then in late 2021 where more and more content was seen, and in 2022 where it became even more popular the last year. It was shit with all those niggas talking about meowing and now it's even worse, although it feels good here and some people on tt post really good things, but you have to admit there are a lot of niggas who say and do random things like idiots:fuk:

• +1
As long as u outlaw miscegenation were good
Yakub invented the Albinoid race to ensure racial homogeneity for the future of the Albinoids

• Love it
I said the same thing last year, and others say the same about the year they joined. Nostalgia definitely plays a role, but we can't deny that things have gone downhill compared to previous years. The year I joined, 2022, might have been the last of the forum's golden years from 2020-2022.
I have said this to @Gargantuan and he agrees. Might be a bit of nostalgia but the users were definitely of higher quality and higher quality threads.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and emeraldglass
I have said this to @Gargantuan and he agrees. Might be a bit of nostalgia but the users were definitely of higher quality and higher quality threads.
Sad to see man. Hope it gets better over time again.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and i_love_roosters
you weren't even there for the good stuff last year lol

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
but yea best time I had on here was late 2022 to summer 2023

• +1
Images 52

Same buddy boyo

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and emeraldglass
All you newfags need to gtfo
2020 or dont even talk to me

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: owlofathena, i_love_roosters and ChadL1te
Tfw you'll never know what that was like because you joined .org for the first time in Nov 2023
I lurked since July and I joined August (waiting for approval)

Wish I was there to witness it :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Nah ima go with kekomaxx and ticaretmaxx

• JFL