Organs > Blood > Muscle > Milk > Eggs > Honey > Celery Juice > Unripe Fruit

thereallegend

thereallegend

Banned from Primal Diet
All RAW and fresh never frozen and UNSALTED. The honey needs to be unheated. Eggs should corn and soy free pasture raised.

• +1
Reactions: gigell, FaceandBBC, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite and PickleTheSlayer
Good advice.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and thereallegend
What exactly is celery juice good for?

I've never heard of that before but I might consider, can't find convincing stuff about it online though

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
What exactly is celery juice good for?

I've never heard of that before but I might consider, can't find convincing stuff about it online though
Salt detox. You get sodium from celery juice too.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
why all raw

@Aladin

Celery juice is negative carbohydrate therefore no AGEs and increases sodium level while detoxing you from salt.

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
What if ur eggs are in the refrigerator?

Raw meat causes parasites and thus sexual fetishes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and NZb6Air
Ripe fruit mogs unripe fruit

I want to drink beef blood so bad, but I can't find it anywhere. It's hard asf to find testicles also.

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores
@King Solomon @Never Get Up

Was abt to tag @FaceandBBC

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
All RAW and fresh never frozen and UNSALTED. The honey needs to be unheated. Eggs should corn and soy free pasture raised.
Don't agree on EVERYTHING raw, but generally good advice, I can't handle organs, but asians have some pretty tasty ways of eating them, hence I do that.

Btw why honey? Can u elab?

Don't agree on EVERYTHING raw, but generally good advice, I can't handle organs, but asians have some pretty tasty ways of eating them, hence I do that.

Btw why honey? Can u elab?
Raw liver and heart without fat to accompany it will send you into immediate detoxification.

This is what I’ve been going through this week.

I want to drink beef blood so bad, but I can't find it anywhere. It's hard asf to find testicles also.
It’s easy to find for me but it’s all frozen

Parasites are good. It was a trend in the modeling industry to ingest them
That’s why most models are sick in the head. Barrett for example was fucked in the ass daily as well so he had double dose of parasites

That’s why most models are sick in the head. Barrett for example was fucked in the ass daily as well so he had double dose of parasites
Still mogs which is what we all want

I agree with most, however some things need to be addressed.

1. Organs are ok to eat, but be careful of copper toxicity. You shouldn’t base your entire daily consumption of animal products around liver.

2. The primary source of energy should be from the muscle and associated fat of large ruminant animals.

3. Avoid the fruit and honey. Fructose should never be consumed in any amount in today’s era as we have more opportunities to eat meat.

4. Salt is fine and preferred in the human diet. In ancient times, we would derive our exogenous electrolytes from salt water. Now, due to water pollution toxicity and trash in it, it’s impossible to drink out of random water foundations and not have a risk of catching diseases.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, greycel and spark
Grass fed grass finished non aged meats raw from Billy Dole meats are the best available I could find other than my own or Amish Farms.

I highly recommend Organ meats while going through puberty,
Carnivore diet if you have inflammatory bowel disease
cooked carnivore if you have SIBO.
Once you're an adult if your microbiome is in a healthy state then moving to a raw fruit diet is superior especially if you live near the tropics and can access seasonal fruits.

On occasion a detox diet or longer fast may be required due to the toxins, heavy metals, etc in our foods. Lemon juice, chlorella, garlic, and milk thistle tea are great for detoxifying from heavy metals.

Remember that poultry, beef, fish, rice, grapes, apples and dates are high in arsenic.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend