.org’s verdict on Vasectomies?

Amexmaxx

Amexmaxx

Unloved abused dog
Good? bad? Yah? Nah?

I just found out about post-vasectomy pain syndrome.

I generally think it’s a good idea if you plan to be a gigaslayer who creampies. Also to avoid the traps of females.

PVPS is the only thing stopping me from getting one

• Hmm...
Reactions: Amexmaxx
I’m an anti-natalist.

• +1
Got one so I wouldn’t impregnate my cousin

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Amexmaxx
Cucked practice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
The forum is mostly too young/sexless or clueless.

No point doing it. I would feel like a cuck if i do this. Can you imagine a strong and masc warrior doing this ?
Yes if he wanted to ruthlessly creampie without worry of pregnancy thus exploitation.

Wish my dad had a vasect. He obv was just horny and wanted a nut. Not a child (me :feelswah:)

Yes if he wanted to ruthlessly creampie without worry of pregnancy thus exploitation.

Wish my dad had a vasect. He obv was just horny and wanted a nut. Not a child (me :feelswah:)
No he wouldn't, he would just impregnate them and leaving them alone to raise the child. The only biological point of the existence is to propage your genes with a maximum of different women. No point doing this even if you're an incel because you don't have sex anyway.

• +1
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´
In my opinion it is a completely personal choice and depends on whether or not you plan on having children in the future, but if I remember correctly there's another procedure to reverse it if the person regrets later.

• +1
No he wouldn't, he would just impregnate them and leaving them alone to raise the child.
Ah yes, fatherless kids, what could possibly go wrong? :forcedsmile:

• +1
Why tf can’t we just have male birth control already?:feelsree: