Origin of Homosexuality Theory (HIGH INTELLIGENCE QUOTIENTS ONLY)

Deleted member 5521

Deleted member 5521

Silver
One of the greatest questions of our time is why homosexuality exists.
This is why it's so important to have realistic gay sex in literature

As two men or two women cannot procreate, it serves no logical biological purpose.

But what if I told you it did have a biological purpose?

At birth its often thought that there is an exactly 50/50 chance for a boy or girl. In reality the at-birth ratio (sex ratio) is 105 males for every 100 females. This ratio is maintained through the ages 15-24.

Now you may be asking; why does this matter peepei? Homosexuality is completely random so it shouldn't effect the sex ratio.

That's where youre wrong again.

There are twice as many gay men as gay women (in the US). There may be even more gay men because it is not as socially acceptable to be a gay man as a lesbian, so lets round it to 5% gay men.

Now lets do the math. 105 total men *(1-0.05) = 99.8 not gay men

100 total women * (1-0.01) = 99 not gay women

99.8 not gay men/99 not gay women = 1.008 ratio

Conclusion:

Factoring in the gay populations, we have perfectly reduced the initially perceived not-gay men to not-gay women ratio from 1.05 to 1.00, a perfect balance.

To answer the question of why homosexuality exists, it is natures method to perfectly balance the two reproducing populations to a near 1 to 1 ratio.

But what can we do with this knowledge? You might be asking!

If you are reading this and you are a closeted homosexual, please come out of the closet and have sex with another gay man. If you do this you will reduce the competition for us straight men and you will be happy with your true feelings; a win-win scenario for all of us.
Six Things I Wish I Knew Before Coming Out

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 22124, Deleted member 6497 and 4 others
MIRIN AUTISM SPENT ON THIS GAY ASS THREAD JUST TO GET 0 REPLIES
722A0350 F685 462A A976 200E198CC4CE

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, Britishlooksmaxxer, maxmendietta and 3 others
Gays are just incels in denial trying to cope

They cant get a 5+ PSL girl so they pretend to like other men

• +1
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy and maxmendietta
Jk bro
Good thread :)

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
This is why it's so important to have realistic gay sex in literature's so important to have realistic gay sex in literature

As two men or two women cannot procreate, it serves no logical biological purpose.

At birth its often thought that there is an exactly 50/50 chance for a boy or girl. In reality the at-birth ratio (sex ratio) is 105 males for every 100 females. This ratio is maintained through the ages 15-24.

View attachment 439281

Now you may be asking; why does this matter peepei? Homosexuality is completely random so it shouldn't effect the sex ratio.

View attachment 439307

There are twice as many gay men as gay women (in the US). There may be even more gay men because it is not as socially acceptable to be a gay man as a lesbian, so lets round it to 5% gay men.

Conclusion:
View attachment 439324

Factoring in the gay populations, we have perfectly reduced the initially perceived not-gay men to not-gay women ratio from 1.05 to 1.00, a perfect balance.

To answer the question of why homosexuality exists, it is natures method to perfectly balance the two reproducing populations to a near 1 to 1 ratio.

View attachment 439334

If you are reading this and you are a closeted homosexual, please come out of the closet and have sex with another gay man. If you do this you will reduce the competition for us straight men and you will be happy with your true feelings; a win-win scenario for all of us.
Nope nope first homesexuals came from Egypt when they were doing all sorts satanic shit ew

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
Gays are just incels in denial trying to cope

They cant get a 5+ PSL girl so they pretend to like other men
Cope. There are many goodlooking gay guys

Nope nope first homesexuals came from Egypt when they were doing all sorts satanic shit ew
Shagging animals and fucking family members the original alabama but you get all these books of these Egyptian pharaoh where they look godly but you just know for a fact no way in hell

Just like girls who get raped end up with crazy domination fetishes, boys who are sexualized/abused too young the trauma leads them to fetishize sex with men. It’s not a sexuality, it’s a fetish and mental disorder

Just like girls who get raped end up with crazy domination fetishes, boys who are sexualized/abused too young the trauma leads them to fetishize sex with men. It’s not a sexuality, it’s a fetish and mental disorder
Women like rape, tho. (in videogame). Althought, I think estrogenized men would like being raped too.

Cope. There are many goodlooking gay guys
Gay Chads are rare. However, that proves that hypergamy and estrogenization is rampant.

This is why it's so important to have realistic gay sex in literature's so important to have realistic gay sex in literature

View attachment 439281

View attachment 439307

Conclusion:
View attachment 439324

View attachment 439334

homosexuality exists because OPs are allowed to post