Original guitarist from Evenescence left (meaning only 1 great album tbh) coz he couldn't stand watching singer (his oneitis no doubt) being pounded..

LooksmaxDon1

LooksmaxDon1

Gold
...by south african Chad ( the singer of a band called Seether).

This guy is the original guitarist from Evescence https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Moody, childhood friend of Amy Lee, who no doubt envisioned some sort of fairytale romance with the singer. Alas it was not to be.

His debut (and only) album with Evenescence, Fallen, was very much a masterpiece, and subsequent albums probably would have been also.
220px-EvFallencover01.jpg

But yeah I can't front on his decision, I'd have done the same thing tbh fuck hanging around to see your oneitis getting slammed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, JizzFarmer, JMax and 3 others
...by south african Chad ( the singer of a band called Seether).

This guy is the original guitarist from Evescence https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Moody, childhood friend of Amy Lee, who no doubt envisioned some sort of fairytale romance with the singer. Alas it was not to be.

His debut (and only) album with Evenescence, Fallen, was very much a masterpiece, and subsequent albums probably would have been also.
220px-EvFallencover01.jpg

But yeah I can't front on his decision, I'd have done the same thing tbh fuck hanging around to see your oneitis getting slammed.
it be like that. he could've prob made bank off her

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxDon1 and Deleted member 8765
Where did you get all this info? I just read on wikipedia that he left for “creative differences” but i believe your story way more

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
I liked this album too tbh

CF6B6CC6 3678 40FE 8415 E62C880D2F68

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxDon1
Where did you get all this info? I just read on wikipedia that he left for “creative differences” but i believe your story way more
How do I know a bear shits in the woods?

• WTF
Reactions: LooksmaxDon1
Evanescence was never good dude, I liked them as every other angsty rotter loser but as soon as I discovered real metal and good rock never looked back.

Ooh wow real metal! And from a guy called @Virgincel as well! Look guys virgincel is telling us about real metal!
BFJtelj.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back