origins of Islam

Acion

Acion

Screenshot 20240822 1222402

16:46

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Gaygymmaxx, hopecel and 2 others
Some twink subhuman youtubers don't tell the actual origins of Islam. Islam was from the start.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Deleted member 78207, thugmaxxer2 and 3 others
That nigga is such a subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, Deleted member 78207 and XazaqazaX
  • +1
Reactions: XazaqazaX and Autismcel
apus has been cursed by god, each time i see this guy he looks even more subhuman
Legit subhumanoid religion aside

I'm willing to bet my kidney that if he's married then he's married to a gold digger

apus has been cursed by god, each time i see this guy he looks even more subhuman
He’s a retard for not being Christian at this point. The cult of Islam truly fucked with his spiritual wellbeing to the point where he’s just anti religion. Ngl I prefer not to watch him because what is his alternative to Islam which has order? He’s an atheist so he has nothing to provide :hnghn: there’s a reason why even though I agree with Apos I refuse to watch him.

Some twink subhuman youtubers don't tell the actual origins of Islam. Islam was from the start.
This other Muslim tried telling me that Islam is from the dawn of time. Come in nigga, you know that sounds retarded. There was a time before organized religion. Hinduism is the oldest surviving religion