Ortho tried to extract 2 premolars

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
My ortho wanted to convince me to extract 2 premolars and to bring back my front teeth/maxilla by another 3.5mm even though I'm already recessed. I told him it's a terrible idea and he said no no nobody's gonna notice.

I told him I wanted to get bimax surgery and he started listing the risks and so on, but I still insisted. Was very tense and he probably thought I was gonna leave his office at any moment.

I then said my philtrum looks flat and recessed, and that my airways are narrow and I have a deep smile. He quickly saw I'm not the average joe who doesn't understand shit and said alright then, he'll assign me to another ortho who prepares plenty of surgeries.

I left his office having denied all of his treatment ideas and getting an assignment for a blackpilled ortho.

Don't get fooled by orthos folks, NEVER let them extract any teeth. They just want to RIP YOU OFF and leave you with a retarded, fucked up face.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Pumanator, subhuman incel and 10 others
Did the same with my ortho he wanted to do elastics i told him i want to stop the treatment and i'm gonna get bimax i don't want compensation

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Why didn't you talk to him: "Excuse me sir, wtf are you doing?".
varanasi-india-march-th-street-dentist-his-patient-streets-varanasi-street-dentist-his-patient-streets-95529297.jpg