Ortho visit, GTFIH ASAP

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
After having to fucking beg my dentist, she wrote me in so I get a consultation at a ortho here in Sweden, and this guy is ortho + jaw surgeon. Ever since I was like 15 I have complained to dentists due to the fact that I have a minor overbite and have like 2 crooked teeth at the front, and they have done absolutely nothing, they never sent me to an ortho to get that shit fixed, no braces, nothing.

I am finally going into the ortho in 30 minutes from now. What should I ask for? Keep in mind, in Sweden, so if you cry hard enough, you won't have to pay for it.

I was thinking of basically just saying that I have had this issue since I was 15 and they never did anything to fix my teeth even though it bothered me so much, and maybe if I can get BSSO + Invisalign. I don't think they do MSE.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
say that you cant breathe properly sometimes even wake up at night breathless and shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Patient A, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
After having to fucking beg my dentist, she wrote me in so I get a consultation at a ortho here in Sweden, and this guy is ortho + jaw surgeon. Ever since I was like 15 I have complained to dentists due to the fact that I have a minor overbite and have like 2 crooked teeth at the front, and they have done absolutely nothing, they never sent me to an ortho to get that shit fixed, no braces, nothing.

I am finally going into the ortho in 30 minutes from now. What should I ask for? Keep in mind, in Sweden, so if you cry hard enough, you won't have to pay for it.

I was thinking of basically just saying that I have had this issue since I was 15 and they never did anything to fix my teeth even though it bothered me so much, and maybe if I can get BSSO + Invisalign. I don't think they do MSE.
Fake sleep apnea

Just ask him about your overbite and crooked teeth

Dont settle for less, if you can get bimax, get it

Dont settle for less, if you can get bimax, get it
I feel like Bimax would scare me, especially LF1. I feel like BSSO seems much less scary, and the recovery dont seem as tough. I hear crazy horror stories about LF1 lol

I feel like Bimax would scare me, especially LF1. I feel like BSSO seems much less scary, and the recovery dont seem as tough. I hear crazy horror stories about LF1 lol
Yeah me too. I heard they were slaying tight JB pussy like crazy. True horror story

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 4053, anti caking agents and 4 others
Actually break down in tears and beg for bimax

lol:eek::lul::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
You should probably be able to get BSSO at the least. Doubt you will get invisalign - since that is not very common in Sweden at least last I dealt with pubic healthcare, very rare you got them back then.

Just complain enough and said you feel mentally bad and so forth and you will get it. I mean I know firsthand of 1 woman who has gotten breast implants for free from the state - all she did was say how suicidal it made her feel. I am sure you can find more cases like this if you search around on the swedish plastic forums.

How was your consultation?

Suck his dick for bimax

JFL at not doing this

Im going to ortho soon and I'm just gonna lie about struggling to breath sleeping and its obstructing my sleep.

de bryr sig inte ett jävla skit i sverige. här ska du få den behandling som är billigast för staten att betala.

don't you have to do a sleep study to get diagnosed for sleep apnea for bimax?

Last edited: