Orthodentist told me that i dont need bimax

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
I tried to talk to her but she said no. If i want it i can pay for it...

She told me that i can have a "herbst orthodontic appliance"(see pic) to fix my overbite. Should i do it and get jaw implants after? Or fuck it and save for bimax? My side looks bad, jaw almost unvisible.
Dont know if shes just bluepilled or just telling the truth
Download

I tried to talk to her but she said no. If i want it i can pay for it...

She told me that i can have a "herbst orthodontic appliance"(see pic) to fix my overbite. Should i do it and get jaw implants after? Or fuck it and save for bimax? My side looks bad, jaw almost unvisible.
Dont know if shes just bluepilled or just telling the truth
View attachment 247601
Wtf. Does this work after puberty? Lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and .👽.
Neck train to fraud sleep apnea and get a male orthodontist.

• +1
Reactions: needjawsurgery, je3oe, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad
How long are you supposed to wear until fied?
8 months. Its faster than normal brackets because it doesnt allow your jaw to get back
But i dont know if this will fix my side profil-.-

8 months. Its faster than normal brackets because it doesnt allow your jaw to get back
But i dont know if this will fix my side profil-.-
Why didnt u ask her lol

kill her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Zeta ascended and Hades
i saw appliance like 3 years ago i dont understand how its gonna move your mandible forward permanently isnt it like "perma-jutting" ? also in order to chew with your mandible forward your bite needs to fit like idk...anyway for reference an orthodontist that i asked via email told me this is pretty much useless to anyone not in teenhood

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Orthodontists want to correct your bite first and foremost. We want forward growth first and foremost.

It's actually good to have a misaligned bite because then it is easier to get bimax covered. This device will not ascend you unless you already have good maxilla.

Visit another orthodontist. See if you can get a second opinion.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 2729, HumidVent and 6 others
This looks like it will push your maxilla back.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 4416, Sergio-OMS and 1 other person
There are so many different schools of thought in orthodontics, you shouldn’t take this one’s word as the end all be all.

To this day I’m so thankful I ended up going to the second orthodontist I got a consultation with when I was 12. The first wanted to do extractions and would have caused irreparable damage to my facial development. I just got lucky with choosing the second one, I knew nothing at the time about how bad extractions were (I even thought the idea was kind of cool), and just went for the second ortho for a benign reason.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, mulattomaxxer, middayshowers and 1 other person
Can you elaborate on this?
A thicker neck is linked to a greater risk of sleep apnea, or worse symptoms. You airways become more compressed and crowded with tissue. Most scientific studies have been done on fat people, and having a large neck due to fat tissue increases the risk of sleep apnea.

The interesting thing though, is that bodybuilders and powerlifter seem to be disproportionately affected by sleep apnea as well, which leads me to believe a large neck width increases the risk, regardless of the type of tissue in the neck.

If you're severely recessed already, but not suffering from sleep apnea, intense neck training may help. Will this work for the average person? Probably not. Most people who saw an increased risk were either obese, or extremely muscular

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Golden Glass
  • +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and .👽.
A thicker neck is linked to a greater risk of sleep apnea, or worse symptoms. You airways become more compressed and crowded with tissue. Most scientific studies have been done on fat people, and having a large neck due to fat tissue increases the risk of sleep apnea.

The interesting thing though, is that bodybuilders and powerlifter seem to be disproportionately affected by sleep apnea as well, which leads me to believe a large neck width increases the risk, regardless of the type of tissue in the neck.

If you're severely recessed already, but not suffering from sleep apnea, intense neck training may help. Will this work for the average person? Probably not. Most people who saw an increased risk were either obese, or extremely muscular
would risk sleep apnea to have a huge intimidating neck tbh

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
fuck ortho bro go do bimax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and .👽.
@one job away brutal i almost got this back then:lul: fucking Jewish orthos almost fucked me up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 2729 and one job away
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽.